Chapter.53. Cricket match

Veer entered in his chambers holding a sobbing Avi, the little boy was crying as he fall on his face while trying to stand. Avi was now 9 months old and started to try standing, he crawls all over places he could go and hence the palace was baby proofed but this little men got no chill, he tries to stand every now and then since past few days and always fall unable to balance himself.

His nannies are always around him to protect him from getting hurt but today Avi was with Dev and Bela and they couldn't looked the little boy causing him to fell and hurt himself and now there's a little bump on his left head. Doctor confirm it to be lite and would heal naturally in few days but Avi must get ice pack on the bump to reduce swelling.

Ayushi soon bought ice pack and cover it in towel when Veer bought their son to their room. Upon the touch of ice, Avi started crying again breaking his parents heart upon seeing their little angel crying but they have to reduce his swelling. Ayushi tried her best to calm Avi but his cry made her cry as well, veer was in pain as well but he has to hold himself now.

Veer hold Avi and press the ice pack over his bump, reducing the swelling and after few minutes he stopped as the swelling reduced alot and Avi has also cried too much. Ayushi took him in her arm and breastfeed him while caressing his head and holding him close in her warm embrace. Veer kissed Avi's forehead and moved to get changed.

When he come out he found Avi sleeping in him little bed next to their bed, and his bump is almost gone ...seems like Ayushi ice packed him again while feeding, it's good he didn't cry and is sleeping now. Ayushi went in bathroom washing her face after crying and putting her sleeping baby on bed, she changed to one of Veer's black shirt ( its her usual routine to change into his clothes when she is in their room and not going out.), then she moved to her closest to take a thing out from there and moved towards bed.

Veer was sitting on her side of bed and leaning on to Avi bed wall looking at his little creation, trying to calm his paining heart after seeing his little boy crys. Ayushi climbed on bed and moved towards veer, backhugging him and said,

Ayushi: he is fine now.

Veer: hmm.

Ayushi: veer.

Veer: hm.

Ayushi: let him sleep, I have something for you.

Veer: *turned around, now facing Ayushi* what?

Ayushi: give me you hands.

Veer frowned but forwarded his hands, and Ayushi quickly tied his hands with his Belt.

Veer: what are you doing?

Ayushi: tying you up.

Veer: why?

Ayushi: I remembered I never tied you before, so.

Veer: so you are tying me now. But why?

Ayushi: why?....you don't know.

Veer: how would I know?

Ayushi: lay down.

Veer: why?

Ayushi: *huffed* no more questions now. Do what I say and don't make any sound, we don't want to wake him(Avi) up.

Veer: we have a function to attend , don't you think it's a bad timing for this?

Ayushi: who cares for the function and there's is no bad timing for this.

Veer: but...

Before he could say something else, Ayushi place her hand on his lips closing his mouth.