Chapter .2. first morning

Ayushi woke up first and found her husband hugging her in a cute panda style. She got up and went to fresh up. Veer woke up then and looked at clock to found that first time in his well maintained life he woke up late (not too late but later then his usual time) this is new...(well everything to him will be new now, he will be finding his new side).

Ayushi came out and walked to wardroom and veer only stared her getting ready (wearing saree, well she wore her blouse and underskirt inside bathroom) then she dried her hair and start doing her makeup when she glared at Veer as if telling him to go and freshen up. To which Veer run to the bathroom at the speed of light and regretted the very moment to act like that. But what's done is done. He bathed and after getting got down.

Veer went to elder sitting in living room, younger generation is still now up and few more close relative were also staying for few days, he greeted everyone and started reading newspaper and got distracted by some questions.

Aunty 1 : Kunwar sa (prince), toh kyse thi aapki phele raat?(how was your first night?)

Aunty 2 : raat ko soo bhi pye the ya nhi? (was able to sleep at night or not?)

Uncle 1 : chehra dekh kart oh lagta hi neend aachi ayi hogi.( looking at his face, seems that he had a very good night sleep)

Veer : (slight blushed thinking how they hug and slept that he woke late) kaka sa (uncle)

Govind : arre mere bête ko toh dekho kyse laal ho jaya hi, maa sa ye pheli bhar haua hi. (see how my son is all red, mother it's the first time.)

Arvindra : ab ye toh roz hone hi, kyo kunwar sa? (its going to happen daily , right prince?)

Veer : dada sa, aysa kuch nhi hi. (grand pa, its not like this.)

Arvindra : kya kuch nhi hi, ye aapka chahera bata raha hi. Hum toh aaj bhot khush hi, humare boring pota badal raha hi (whats nothing, your facing is saying everything, today I am very happy, my grandson is changing.)

Veer: it's nothing like that. ( he left from there, and went towards garden area passing through kitchen corridor, but stopped on the way.)

Veer saw his beautiful wife cooking and talking with his mother and aunt and the three ladies are smiling, the servants went towards to him .

Servant : kunwar, aapko kuch laa du? (prince, shall I bring something for you?)

His voice distracted the ladies and looked towards their direction. And now his mother and aunt started to tease him. These ladies were teasing Ayushi just a moment ago and their target is changed.

The ladies went to veer.

Hema : kunwar aaj aap late ho gaye. Kya baat hi neend se uthne ka maan nhi ho raha tha? (prince, you are late today, what happen didn't want to get up?)

Veersha : arre hema, ab se yahi hona hi, ab humare bête ke pass time kaha hoga apni biwi le alava kisi aur ka soochne ka aur koi aur kaam karne ka, tabhi toh aaj morning exercise le liye bhi nhi aye.(hema , let's get used to this, now our son won't have time to think about something else or do some other work then to be with his wife. That's way today he didn't even came for morning exercise.)

Veer: mom, kaki (aunty) it's not like that, it's just I over slept because I was tired.

Hema & Veersha : tired (teasing eyes)

Veer : tired of all the work and also the rituals.

Hema & veersha : only these??

Veer: yes.

Veersha : you are boring my son.

Veer got confused of his mother's word but didn't paid much attention and went to his office room.

Veersha and Hema again went inside kitchen.

Ayushi : maa sa, humne khaana bana liya hi, ab kya karna hi?(mom, I finished cooking , now what's next to do?)

Veersha : kuch nhi beta, ab servants ye sab table par rakh dengi aur chalo hum log jake sab ko bula latee hi. (nothing , servants will arrange this on table, let's we call everyone.)

Everyone got seated on their seats – head seat : grandpa, right to him :grandma, left to him : papa sa, then on left side of table was : maa sa , veer , ayushi , Vashnavi , Gitesh.

On right side of table after grandma : kaka sa , kaki sa, bua sa , Ajay , Aman.

Servants were serving when kaki sa spoke.

Kaki sa (Hema) : maa sa (Geeta) hum sooch rahe the ki yuvraj ke vivah ke baad humare kul maharaj ke darshan karne chale. (mom, I was thinking since yuvraj is married now, why don't we visit our priest.)

Dadi ma : ha, sab chalet hi, hum bhi yahi sooch rahe the, aur phir baache hi na sab kaam dekh lenge.(yes, I was also thinking the same, and the kids will handle everything here.)

Dada sa : haan, phir hum sab aaj hi chalte hi. (okk then lets go today itself.)

Elders of the family in the afternoon let for their journey leaving the younger under the guidance of their elder brother and sister-in-law.