Chapter .24. Pregnancy - First Trimester

Veer and Ayushi went to get her tested and the doctor proved her pregnancy, with prescribing some vitamins, daily exercise and a huge list of food that must be eaten or in other words a diet plan. But our queen does not seems happy after seeing that so called plan, why...let's see,

At palace,

Ayushi : maa sa!!!*Ayushi ran and wined for Versha as soon as they entered the palace and went hugging her the moment she saw her.*

Maa sa /versha : kya haua hi beta?(what happen daughter?)*she asked when Ayushi hugged her tightly and not letting her go.....this make everyone think of hearing some negative news which of course they don't want.....but Ayushi wasn't speaking anything making them curious *

Maa sa : hukum sa, kya baat he...reports?*she asked veer as soon as he entered behind Ayushi a little late as he was walking and not running like his wife*

Veer : maa sa, report positive aye he.(mother, reports are positive.)*he said smiling*

Everyone got relax and once again the room filled with happy and joyful faces.

Maa sa : par phir humari beti itni udas kyo he?(but then why my daughter is sad?)*she asked Ayushi*

Ayushi : maa sa, humme ubla(boiled) haua khaana nahi khaana.(mother I don't want to eat boiled food.)*she said making a little pout, making her look like a cute girl.*

Papa sa / govind : aur kisne kaha ki humari beti ubla haua khaana hi khaegi.(and who said my daughter will eat only boiled food)

Ayushi :*in complaining voice* doctor ne, unne(pointing to veer) puri list banake de he uss khaane ki.(the doctor, she gave a whole list of that food.)

Veer : ye healthy food ki list he aur isme sirf ubla khaana nahi he aur bhi bhot sari cheeje he.(it's a list of healthy food and it has other items as well, not only boiled food.)*he spoke like he had explained this n number of time before.....well its true as he said this n number of times after coming out doctor's room till entering palace, which is surely not very liked by his wife and that caused her came running finding mom.*

Ayushi : humme nahi khaana.(I don't want to eat.)

Maa sa : ok ok aapko jo khaana he aap vo sab khaa sakti he par vo sab inn healthy khaane ke baad...aapko daily nutrition strictly follow karna hoga. (ok ok you can eat all you want but you also have to eat healthy food....and you will have to strictly follow the nutrition plan.)

Ayushi looked at Veer and he approved her of eating her likes, so she approved as well.

Her day starts with vomiting, Veer always stood by her side - rubbing her back, offering her water to rinse then brushing together. Veer took her for morning exercising then the breakfast table was filled with different dishes which she eats happily with talking and laughing.

Her day was spent in office where her father and brother accompany her whole day and her mother who brings home made lunch and feed her via her hands. Veer call her and ensures that she took her vitamins and took a short nap after lunch. After nap, she left office and visit some locals and doing her Queen's duty accompanied by either maa sa or kaki sa with a small snack break that too home made.

At diner, Veer ensures she eats all healthy but the siblings had their own plan to help their sister-in-law against their brother's strong demand on only having healthy food.

Ayushi : *making done face...she was having these healthy food from last 1 week now she can't go on without having some junk food.* I want pizza.

Veer : no.

Ayushi : burger and fries. Then.

Veer : no.

Ayushi : ice cream.