Chapter .12. long distance part 2

Later that night after a little room tour, they talked some more but since it was night time in India and evening time in London, Ayushi has to go to bed and Veer decided to continue his work, but Ayushi didn't want to sleep without him so they didn't cut the call and Ayushi slept, Veer continued working and stealing glares to his sleeping beauty.

Later that  night after a little room tour, they talked some more but since it was night time in India and evening time in London, Ayushi has to go to bed and Veer decided to continue his work, but Ayushi didn't want to sleep without him so they d...

After some time, wrapping up his work, veer looked at his screen and a thought strike his mind.

Veer (in thought): you become my addiction Ayushi. Before our marriage I could never even thought to be wrapped around someone's finger like I am to you. Before these tours or deals were never a problem for me but look now it took me so much patience to be away from you, seeing you only from this small screen. Baby I want to fly back, fly to you. How can you be this strong to sent me away from you, please call me back. Baby I know you want me there but just because of my business you sent me away, Baby I promise I will finish this soon and return early.

Veer : oh God this is killing me, I want to be in her arms and sleep! How am I gonna sleep today?

Veer talked to himself which woke Ayushi.

Ayushi : veer kya haua? Aap theek hi?(veer what happen? You ok?)

Veer : hu, baby aap uth gai, sorry I bas sone hi jaa raha tha (hu? Baby you woke up. Sorry I was just going to bed.)

Ayushi : abhi sone ka rahi the, aap abhi tak soye kyo nhi?(going to bed, why didn't you slept yet?)

Veer :baby yaha shym thi jab vaha raat ho gait hi.( baby it was evening here when there's night over to you.)

Ayushi : ohh

Ayushi got up from bed and started walking out of her room.

Veer : baby kaha jaa rahi ho?(baby where you going?)

Ayushi : pias lag rahi hi, kitchen tak ja rahi hu. Aap bed par jao.(feeling thirsty, going to kitchen. You go to bed now.)

Veer : hmm

Veer lay down on bed while Ayushi after drinking water lay on sofa and placed her tab on near table from where veer can see her face. And they slept.

In the morning, dad found Ayushi sleeping on sofa, so he and mom went her Ayushi just to find their daughter and son-in-law (through screen) sleeping soundly. They passed a smile to each other left the living room for this couple.

Now, its day 3 of his tour, veer completed his work early and decide to go for a virtual date with his love.

Veer (on call) : hey baby!

Ayushi : *Samarth pick the call up as Ayushi was getting ready and he was in her room only coz they were discussing some project before Ayushi went to get ready after seeing time* baby? Sorry bhai, ye aapki baby ka bada bhai hi (baby? Sorry bro it's your Baby's elder brother.)

Veer : hii Sammy!

Samarth : koi toh mujhe bhul hi gaya hi (someone just forgotten me.)

Veer : hey aysa mat bolo. Vyse tmhari bhen kaha hi .(hey don't be like this. Where's your sister.)