Chapter. 32. Road journey.

Now, the family have to take baraat to new brides place. Rathore's , Verma's, Meshra's and Sharma's were close family forming baraat. Everyone other than elders leaves for destination 1 week prior to wedding as they want to travel from car, and elders came 3 days prior to wedding date by their private plane.

Veer ensured proper security and it was decided that Veer, Ayushi, Avi, Ajay, Ashu, Shiv, Sammy, Vash , Aman, Geet and Ansh are going to travel via cars. But Ayushi suggested travelling by bus, as she want to spend time with everyone and not just a part of them in car.

So finally after multiple discussions it got final that with these 11 people, Kriti and Chirag; who came for his sister's wedding were travelling via bus and only the family members will be riving by taking turns but our king refused to drive as stating that he is on holiday and won't do any work.

The jouney starts from Palace with Ajay driving the bus, surrounded by 4 cars ahead and 6 cars behind for security and Gps monitoring with police vehicles clearing the path.....being royal has its own merits.

The custom build has from seats for driver and his companion, behind them is sitting area with recliner sofa like chairs with fridge and folderable ignition stove with a cabinat with necessary cooking utensils. Other cabinats have food items with serving vessels. Then a little toilet and wash area and at last a bed with TV in front.

### reader, imagine this bus but in place of sofas, dining and kitchen stove, are recliner chairs that can rotate 180 degrees

### reader, imagine this bus but in place of sofas, dining and kitchen stove, are recliner chairs that can rotate 180 degrees. ###

Veer successfully grabs the most comfortable seat(bed) in the custom built bus with Avyukt and played a cartoon movie for the little prince. Ayushi was looked at him with a done face but then decided to ignore him and leave him with the little trouble maker and sat with everyone on front seats to enjoy.

Ajay took over driving and Shiv accompanied him on passanger seat, others sat facing each other and started playing antakshari (music game). They all were playing and trying their best to indulge Kriti and chirag the most and make them feel family. They were quite successful in the process.

After some time, Veer turn off T.V. , properly cover Avi on the bed and went to passenger seat to replace Shiv so that he can enjoy with others. When Veer took seat and started looking out,

Ajay : bhai sa hume soft drink le ayengye aap. Please. (can you please bring me a soft drink.)

Veer stood up and went towards fridge to grap 2 cans with him.

Ayushi : veer hume Ice Cream bhi le ayeye.(veer bring me Ice cream as well.)

Ashu : mujhe bhi bhai.( me too bro.)

Veer passed them and only give Ayushi her Ice cream and moved to front passenger seat and pass Ajay his can and open his own to drink.

Ashu : bhai mene bhi manga tha.(bro I also asked.)