Chapter.18. honeymoon

### readers I am making a imaginary location for the chapter, hope you enjoy. ###

Veer and Ayushi came on their honeymoon on a island in Maldives, which was bought by veer and it's a huge land with half part made private and other half is under the surveillance of local government who organized the land for culture tourists with a resort service and small local market to generate revenue, the profit generated is a side income for royals.

The private part of the island is designed in a way that prohibits people from entering premises; only beach area is open access during day time serving people with wide beach with boats, water fall and other play spaces, a private restaurant and a huge building space which is prohibited to all. People can reach island via helicopter or boats, but only a few can afford to stay in resorts on the other side.

In the private helicopter,

Ayushi : veer I told you, I want a normal honeymoon but no you have to take royal helicopter telling the whole world that we are on honeymoon.*complaining him, actually Ayushi wanted her honeymoon to be like a little normal and not with the show case of royals that restricts their access away from local or general surrounding.... Royals can't go out without security man..*

Veer : don't worry baby, I promised you, you will enjoy it the way you wanted.

Ayushi : but how? This helicopter itself will took a lot of attention upon landing.*they are now in air and yet to reach the island *

Veer : baby, it's a private island and its divided into 2 parts, one for royals and other for locals. Our side won't have people at this time so it won't catch attention, so don't worry and enjoy.* they were traveling during twilight and would reach island by dark time only.*

Ayushi : you said the island is your property then why half local?

Veer explained her how her husband is making money without working and that she can enjoy the place like other people, nobody will know about their being royals but being some billionaire's who owns the island.

Upon landing Ayushi was mesmerized by the beauty in front of her eyes, can't believe she is going to stay her for some days. But whom to joke, she actually owns this place.

The mansion is covered with a fence restricting outsiders from entering, also guards surrounds the area with cctv around the whole island

Entering their room, our princess hit the bed and slept, while our prince had to unpack and also change his queen's clothes well actually just removed them coz it's much easier way to sleep, after doing the same to himself he cuddled to sleep.

Next morning, veer got up early and went to make breakfast. When ayushi woke up and couldn't find him, she got freshen up, wore clothes and went downstairs just to find an amazing scene in front of her. Yes, it's her husband in the kitchen and cooking something for the first time.