Chapter.50. Mud fight

The couples entered in palace or would say a bustling palace, maids were running here and there with items, guards have multi folded and many people were coming in as this is not a royal palace but a public park. Both the couples were in casuals and wore helmets, so people couldn't identify them.

While entering, few guards even stopped them and asked to remove the helmets for identification, but soon his eyes fell on Veer's watch and rings which were king's and he understood he stopped the wrong person. Guards quickly apologised and moved aside to let them in.

They reached inner hall via a separate corridor directly, avoiding the main hall and found arjun there.

Veer: kaku sa, ye sab kya ho raha hai?

Arjun turned upon hearing the voice and found the kids standing behind him with helmets.

Arjun: oh...aap log abhi aa rahe hai, humme toh laga ki aap sab raat mei aa chuke hai.

Ajay: baba sa abhi vo jaruri nahi hai, phele ye bataiye ki yaha ho kya raha hai, itne sare log, ye mahal nahi koi picnic spot lag raha hai.

Arjun: arre ye sab Bela aur thakur's ke dost aur relatives hai, Bela ne sab ko wedding invitation bheja toh ye log aaj he aa gye milne.

Ayushi: milne? Ye heritage visiting jada lag raha hai kaku sa.

Arjun: haha , vo toh hai....accha aap sab jao jake change karlo, breakfast par Bela ne sabko kuch close relative se milvane ka plan kiya hai.

Kriti: jinse mile vo kaam the kya?

Ayushi: nice one.*both the girls high fyi*

Arjun: *chukled* chalo ab jao aur jaldi ana.

They nodded and went towards the main lift, veer saw Harsh and motioned him to come to him.

Veer: Harsh, I want tight security; no one should enter near royal chambers and also monitor each and everyone's activity.

Harsh: yes sir, and elder sir has also ordered to not let anyone be near to garden and other spaces apart from main hall and subsidiary corridors.

Veer: okay. Keep an eye.

Harsh: yes sir.

Veer: and where's rishi?

Harsh: sir, the prince is still sleeping in the room.

Veer: okay. After he woke up, let him return back to side palace to his family.

Harsh: okay sir, I will inform.

There after both the couples went towards their rooms to freshen up, Ayushi & Veer upon entering first went to their boy's room and found him sleeping, they kissed his forehead and moved to their room.

Ayushi: thank you hubby, I really had a great day. *Ayushi wrapped her arms around Veer's neck while he bended a light for her ease and also wrapped his arms around her waist*

Veer: then shouldn't you be rewarding me, your majesty. *nuzzling his nose and lips in her neck*

Ayushi: veer we have to bath.

Veer: hmm.....let's go.*veer pick her up in his arms, not changing their position*

Veer walked in bathroom and placed her down, they brush first and then after freshen up, took shower together with a little make out session.

Ayushi was just under the shower, water was falling on her soft milky body, Veer stood behind her took some of her body wash, rubbed his hands a little and then cupped her breasts, massaging, pinching and twisting nipples with his soap filled warm hands. Ayushi moaned a little while his hands played with his favourite play thing.