Chapter.44. Veer's Punishment

Ayushi entered her chamber and first put Avi to sleep, and after changing her clothes she went to her busy husband.

Ayushi : does your watch stopped working?*she spoke while leaning at his office door*

Veer: no I was just about to come out. Has avi slept? *veer spoke knowing it's Ayushi and closed his file, stood up and walked towards her*

Ayushi : hmm.

Veer: tired?

Ayushi: damn tired.

Veer: hungry?

Ayushi : no, had dinner with bhai.

Veer hugged her but her hands moved towards his butt and give them a tight squeeze

Veer: I think I head you say you are tried.

Ayushi : hmm, I just need my stress balls to relax.

Veer: madam I can give you a head massage, no need to touch my butt.

Ayushi : well, that seems to be a nice idea, how about giving me inner massage too....like making me cum, blowing up my mind and making me scream all night. *she said in suggesting tone*

Veer: we are tired, and we are only going to sleep now, no more and giving nowhere massage.

Saying this veer lifted her up and walked towards their bedroom. He put her down on bed but the lady doesn't seem to like the plan. Ayushi pulled his hand and Veer landed above her, Ayushi locked her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. Veer didn't respond first but when she bit his lips making blood oze out and started sucking, it made veer lose his control.

Veer grabs her neck and tiled his head a little for better access while his other hand was near her head to balance him and not to put his whole weight over her. Ayushi moved her hands down and in one swift motion removed his t-shirt putting his abs on display.

She was roaming her hands in all directions on his body that made the last control string to break and that night Veer made her see moon and stars inside their bedroom.

Next morning, younger's were all in gym on 3rd floor in eastern wing, Aishwar, Anuj and their closed cousins were also allowed to enter 3rd floor but only for gym purpose. Veer entered to find his brother's on treadmill and Vash, Kriti doing yoga. And the new guest were roaming seeing all the equipments and finding one suitable for them. Veer was greeted by everyone and vice versa, Aishwar approached him,

Aishwar: ghamma khani bhai sa!

Veer: khani ghamma Aishwar, congratualtions for getting married.

Aishwar: thank you bhai sa. Bhai sa bhabhi sa aur chote rajkuwar nahi aye? Hum unne se milne ki liye bhot utsuk the, vo kl hum raat ko he aye hai office ki vajhe se late ho gye toh mil nahi paye. (thank you brother. Brother where is sister-in-law and my nephew? I wished to meet them, I couldn't meet them yesterday as I came last night due to some office work)