Scene - Kriti in office.

The meeting was going on and suddenly, meeting room door opens, all eyes went to that direction and found a women standing there. Everyone was looking at her, don't know who she is and how can she dare to interrupt the meeting.

Everyone's thought : Veer sir never like interruptions, this women is now gonna face Veer sir's wrath. Just hope she has a valid reason or else it's gonna end really bad.

Riya's thought : don't know who this girl is, but sir(veer ) is surely not let her go easily. Should I call Ayushi mam, atleast mam will be able to safe this girl from lion's anger.

Veer stood up from his seat and started walking towards the door, everyone took a hard gulp. While walking Veer put his hand on Ajay's shoulder and made him seat on his seat as upon seeing Veer get up, Ajay also tried to stood up on his place.

Veer walked over the girl and left the meeting room while slightly nodding and smile to the girl.

Everyone's thought : what happened here?...did sir just walked past her and didn't do anything? Did he just leave her? Why he didn't punish her.?

Ashu : ladies and gentleman, the meeting has ended for now, will have it again some other time, thank you and you all can leave now.

Ashu and shiv also left the room, seeing them one by one everyone else also left. Now only Ajay and the girl were there.

Ajay seated back and motioned the girl to come towards him. Girl did what was asked and upon reaching the place, Ajay pulled her to sit on his laps. He embraced her in his strong protective arms securely.

Ajay : what bought you here my baby girl.

Girl : I got a bad dream and then I didn't care where I am going, I just want to see you.

Ajay : it's ok, you should have called me, I would have come faster and you don't have to get up then.

Girl : do you only want to see me on bed.?

Ajay : of course baby, on bed under me.

Girl : shut up. *she hugged him tightly*

Ajay : your bad dream will never come true. I am always with you.

Girl : you didn't even know what I dream off.

Ajay : I don't have to know. You came here to see me means that dream is about me. So now don't think about it, forget it, only remember one thing that I am always with you, will never leave you.

Girl : I love you Ajay.

Ajay : I love too baby girl.

Girl : stop calling me baby girl.*she hit a punch on his chest*

Ajay : ok my kriti, I won't call you that here but in our bedroom no one can stop me from call you that.

Kriti hides her face in his neck. Ajay kissed her head and stayed like that for some time. They both were calming their nerves in each other's embrace but the moment got disturb with Ajay's phone ringing.

Ajay took the call and put the phone near his ear, Ajay's other hand was holding and support Kriti on his laps and Kriti didn't took her head up from his warm neck.

On call,

Ajay : hello Sammy!

Sammy : bro, are you free now?

Ajay : no I am not.

Sammy : oh come on dude, take some time off. Even your wife might be relaxing now.

Ajay : yaa she is relaxing right now.

Sammy : so my boy, let us relax as well, let's go for racing, I heard today the outskirt route of Jaipur to Udaipur is empty. We can drive there in full speed.

Ajay : no I am quite relaxing now didn't want to move either...ouch

Kriti bit him on listening his words.

Sammy : bro what happen and what are you talking about, How can you relax in office?

Ajay : your bhabhi is here and she is punishing me because of you now.

Sammy : oh what she is doing there?...leave it ,put the call on speaker.

Ajay put the call on speaker and nearby enough that both his and kriti's voices can be hear by Sammy.

Sammy : hii kriti. How are you now?

Kriti : I am fine, bhaiya.

Sammy : kriti I was free now, do you want to join over for a long drive?

Ajay : long drive? I thought I hear you saying to go for racing.

Sammy : yaa racing as well. But I don't mind changing it to long drive if my little sis wants to join.

Kriti : no bhaiya, I will join for racing. It's always my dream to be a part of racing.

Sammy : really...then it's awesome, be on my team and we will win against your husband.

Ajay : no she will be on my team.

Sammy : hey, I don't want my sister to be in losing team.

Ajay : who says I am gonna lose.

Sammy : wanna make a bet?

Ajay : sure. If I win then ...

Kriti : then we will have Indian food and if bhaiya wins then we will have Chinese.

Sammy : Italian as well.

Kriti : done and I am on Bhaiya's team. Ayushi bhabhi has told me that Sammy bhaiya is best in racing.

Ajay : I am also best but fine if you want to be on losing team then it's ok.

Sammy : yaa because no matter who will win, we will eat only what Kriti wants to.

Ajay : absolutely right.

Sammy : ok guys, I will finish my pending work as soon as possible and then let's go for racing after lunch. I will send the car for you.

Ajay : ok bye.

Sammy : bye and take care of my little sis.

Ajay hung up the call and left up his wife up in his arms and moved out towards his cabin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------