Sub-Chapter. part 3. - housewarming party

It was 2 days before Veer's birthday and in the morning itself, Ayushi waiting infront of his door in the lobby, the door opens and Veer with his secretary Abhay walks out, maybe they were discussing about their meetings and schedule.

Ayushi : good morning!.

Abhay : good morning mam.!

Ayushi : when will your meeting start? *Ayushi totally ignored Veer and asked Abhay*

Abhay was too shocked to answer, how can someone ignore the prince? How can?

Ayushi : hey! You listening? I asked what is the meeting start time?

Abhay : it.....it's after 3 hours from now.

Ayushi : great! Then I am taking your prince and will drop him to office before the meeting start time. Bye!

Ayushi : let's go. *she said to veer , who was standing quietly till now. Veer walked with her and Harsh followed them*

Now it's only Ayushi, Veer and Harsh in the elevator as harsh motioned other guards to stay back.

Veer : where are we going?

Ayushi : as I promised earlier, for next 2 days before you go back to India I will spend my time with you, so I prepared a pre-birthday gift for you and for that we have to buy some stuffs.

The elevator door opens and Ayushi's car was parked infront but no security to be seen.

Veer : why are we not taking security with us?

Harsh : sir, mam talked to bade hukum and he ordered that for next 2 days only I am allowed to follow you when mam want to take you out.

Veer : you talked with baba sa?

Ayushi : yup, I had too, I didn't want those black bears surrounding us and destroying my surprise.

Harsh : they are for security mam.

By this time, Ayushi sat on driver seat and Veer took the passenger seat next to her. Harsh was hesitant to sit at back because how could he? He is prince guard and its always prince who sit behind and guard at front, but a single eye order by veer, Harsh quietly sat at back.

Ayushi : okay, but why do we need security when we are going to a super market and that to in off-hours, plus we all know how to fight. The most that could happen there would be a theft and I trust you that you would beat the sit out of that thief in any case. So, now are we good to go?

Harsh : okay. *harsh now can't think of any other excuses as he wasn't that smart kind of guy but a one with strong body and kind heart, who had been taught to follow orders without fail.*

Veer : why super market?

Ayushi : to buy some stuffs.

Ayushi drove the car to a super market near her apartment. And walked in with both the boys behind her, she took the cart and moved inside.