Chapter.14. Surprise part 1

Veer landed in the evening and rushed to verma's mension, only to be greeted by her mom, bua and arthi. Others are in office because there are still time before office leaves. Bua and arthi left soon after meeting him as they are leaving to go back and already book their tickets. Later, he and mom decided to surprise others.

Well veer wasn't someone who interacts much with others but he is different to his family and now verma's are also part of his family, so dropping formalities he acts like a son-in-law but for them he is like a son not a son-in-law.

Veer : mom m I doing it right?

Mom : yes yes, just a little more cream on the side.

Veer : like this?

Mom: yes, right. Now should we add fruits?

Veer : ok.

Here, mother and son is decorating a cake which is baked by Veer under the guidance of mom. It's veer first time baking, he knows a little cooking. So here her mom is helping him in making Ayushi's favorite chocolate fruite cake, while he is applying coco-vanilla cream over the bread.

After finshing the decorating they put in in fridge and Veer went up to Ayushi's room to slightly decorate it with some candles and scents

After finshing the decorating they put in in fridge and Veer went up to Ayushi's room to slightly decorate it with some candles and scents. And that's when Ayushi, Sammy and dad arrived and upon hearing their voices Veer went down.

In the hall,

Mom : aap log aa gye.

Dad : hmm.

Samarth : mom, kya haua aap bhot khush lag rahi ho?kahi bua ke jane ki khushi toh nhi.*said in teasing tone.

Mom : aysa bilkul nhi.

Ayushi : toh kya baat hi mom?

Mom : ek surprise hai.

Dad : surprise? Kya hi?*went near her and touched his shoulder with hers*

Mom : hata yaar, aapke liye nhi hi kuch.

Dad : toh? Phir kiske liye hi?

Mom : Ayushi ke liye.

Ayushi : mere liye?*wide open eyes* kya hi*excited tone* batao na.

Samarth : haan mom, kya surprise hi iske liye*making face for the word 'iske'*.

Mom : surpriseeee*turned herself towards stairs*

Veer was standing near the stairs waiting for the family to notice but they all were fully concentrated on mom to notice him. When Ayushi saw him, she just ran towards him and jump on him, he took her carefully and engulf her in his arms securely. Ayushi put her head in his neck smelling him. But then bit him.

 But then bit him