Extra scenes

Scene – the Ajay's twins.

So, Ajay and Kriti had twins- a girl and a boy.

Both the kids are nosy and uncontrollable and mostly upto their elder mother (Ayushi), who taught them being naughty, loud and fun loving. They are actually the life of the house. But follow their elder brother Avi's every words and wishes. And are a real tease in the home, they hide in car trunks to go office when they feel bored in home and also sometimes seek into home office rooms to disturb the meetings specially. Irritating someone is their first hubby and second to enjoy but in all these they never hurt anyone, they never destroyed anyone's work. They tease and go into office rooms but never destroyed any paper or document, never touch personal belongings of anyone.

They like to spend time with dogs more when Avi is not a home and close to elder dad (veer) as veer took them for secret ice cream treats and buy them street food items sometime and also take them for drives as Ayushi is a huge fan of long drives and these two usually tag along while Avi is more into studies and spends more time with Kriti learning about different items and procedures, he is more like an explorer and learner.

So, currently it was 8pm and everyone was back from their offices, dinner was served and they were eating peacefully as usual ladies were gossiping and males were just listening while chewing. The two musketeers slowly got down from their chairs and walked to their tauji's chair, keeping their food covered hands over his pants, they motioned him to bend down as they want to say something.

Veer ignore the stains on his pant and bend down to hear them,

Arvi : tau ji ice cream.

Arav : tau ji cone.

Veer nodded his head and got up again, and both went back to their chair and resumned eating while trying to hide their excited smile.

Ajay : why you both are smiling, what you asked your tauji now?

Arvi : nothing.

Arav: no.

Ajay eyed them and then moved his face to other side when these two looked at Veer and putting their fingers over their lips indicating him to not say anything.

Veer smiled at them and didn't said anything.

After dinner, everyone went to garden to sit for sometime as weather was nice, but two uncontrollable souls was not very excited to wait, they again went to veer and whispered in his ears from both sides,

Arvi : chalo na

Arav : tauji chalo.

Veer : i will be back in some time. *veer spoke while getting up*

Ayushi : where you going?

Veer: just.. a... round...around the area. *veer said trying to avoid answering truth and the musketeers recursively nodded their heads accompanying*

Veer moved out and the two followed him while others know what they are up to. So aman shouted,

Aman: I want choco-chips.

Arvi gave him a thumbs up but when she saw her mother glaring at her, she ran towards veer and got up in his arms and they went away.

Ayushi : stop scaring them.

Kriti: bhabhi yesterday also they went for ice cream.

Ayushi : it's okay. They are kids and aren't we also getting to eat some treats.

Geet: right, bhai sa never let us have snacks more than 5 times a month, atleast these little life savers are bringing some joy to us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene – meri maa

Geet was on his bed and Ajay's daughter kept pesting him to take her to garden and since today was weekend geet was trying to get some sleep.

Geet: hum thodi deer se chalengye, please abhi hume soone do

Princess: no nahi abhi chalo

Geet: sone do

Princess: chalo na

Princess: mei badi dadi se bol dungi

Geet: theek hai meri maa, chalo mei uth gaya.

Then walked downstairs where ladies were sitting on couches and this excited princess shouted,

Princess: badi dadi hum kaka sa ki maa hai.*she said in excited tone*

Ajay: kya? Kisne bola aysa? *Ajay asked from behind as he walked into the area*

Geet who was coming behind her got shocked to hear her say those words he said a moment ago and then Ajay's voice haunted him.

Princess: kaka sa said. Right kaka? *she said and then asked geet and now Ajay was glaring at him*

Geet: hehe, what are you saying princess, I didn't said anything like that.

Princess: no you said it in the room.

Ajay: geet come with me to my study, we have some important matters to be discussed.

Princess: papa abhi nahi hum park jaa rahe hai.

Ajay: baby bas 10 minutes, phir aap chale jana.

Geet: park jana bhi bhot jaruri hai na princess, chalo hum phele vaha chalte hai, phir kaam karlengye.

Princess: okay

Ajay: princess!

Princess: kaku aap phele papa se baat karlo phir hum park chalengye.

Geet: nahi beta...

Ajay: Geet chalo.

Geet: ajay bhai sa aap bade bhai sa jyse kyo bante jaa rahe ho, hum toh sirf majak kar rahe the.

Veer: kya bola geet apne.

Geet: bade bhai sa! Hum...toh...vo..

Veer: chaleye study mei chalke baat karte hai.

Geet: no... bhai sa... sorry... humara vo matlab nahi tha... bhai sa.

Both the brothers dragged Geet to office room and ladies burst out laughing after they went away. And princess with a pout sat on sofa waiting for his geet kaka to come and take her to park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------THE END For Royal Romance Book .1. ------------------------------------------------------