Sub-Chapter. part 2. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.

After the unexpected date, next both Rathore's and Verma's are going to have a huge day ahead. Both the families have a queue of meetings assigned. Veer was in the meeting with his new clients discussing some new polices and partnership but then suddenly one of the clients system got hacked and their system's were currently connected with Rathore's side servers, rathore's server security protected their system but a fail safety mechanism locked their systems.

Client 1 : what happen? Why the system got closed?

Presenter : I don't know sir. I happened with our servers. The servers stopped working.

Client 1 : what?...what is this Mr. Rathore? Why your servers got closed?

Abhay : sir, I seems your system got under attack.

Client 1 : that can't be. Our systems are protected.

Client 2 : is there a way to check the systems your highness from your side?

Before anyone can reply, Shiv called them over the connect screen.

Shiv : gentlemen, may I know whose system was connected with our servers a minute ago?

Client 3 : who are you?

Ashu : he is our CTO, Mr. Shivansh Sharma

Presenter : hello sir, it was our system that were connected with the servers.

Shiv : your systems are under attack, do consult with your security company. And prince our servers will go online in next 2 minute. Sorry to interrupt the meeting.

Ashu : one second Shivansh, may I know why you are personally handling the case, did the hacker harm our systems as well.

Shiv : no, It was just because the owner is himself is here onsite so, I was personally looking after the system and got to know the case.

Ashu : is there anything we could do to help our clients?

Shiv : yes, I would suggest them to consult some other security company. Even it will be good if we also use another security company over there to look after system onsite. Do consult and let me have few words the new group.

Veer : ok Mr. Shivansh, we will hire the new group.

Abhay : gentlemen, we will end today's meeting here only. And Mr. Mathew do connect as when you find a company for yourself. Have a great day, bye.

The meeting got ended and rathore's with Ashu and Abhay when to restaurant to have lunch. But to their surprise two more people joined them.

In the restaurant, one side of the place where cleared and covered with guards to protect their princes, waiters were standing in a line on either side of the table to meet their guest's needs. Table was covered with different Indian cuisine as your highness doesn't want to destroy his taste buds. The area was full on silent and only few words from Ashu and Ajay could be heard as Veer doesn't like talking much and Abhay was just maintaining his usual silent nature.

Their lunch got disturb with the new visitors; whom the guards didn't stop surprising the staff and Abhay on their behavior.

Sammy : sorry to disturb, but we are damn hungry. *Sammy said while taking an empty place next to Ajay and infront of Abhay*

Ayushi : woah, Indian food! I was missing this too much.* Ayushi took a chair from nearby and next right to Veer and on left side of Ashu, she literally was drooling over the food*

Ashu : hey control girl, btw where are you both coming from?

Sammy : don't ask.

Ayushi : we had a meeting nearby and the partner offered for lunch at Italian restaurant and we were done with these inter cuisines now, and craving for Indian food.