Chapter. 15. Surprise part 2

### mature content ahead 🔞###

Veer bought the cake in the room and walked to Ayushi and sat beside her after handing her the plate. Ayushi ate few bites and forwarded one bite to veer which he ate happily but then an idea strikes her mind. She passed another bite to veer but instead to put it in his mouth; she drops the cream near his lips and left cheek.

Veer: *he thought it was done by mistake*. It's ok. *he moved to side table to pick some tissue, but*

Ayushi pulled him by his collar and licked his cheek followed to his lip and then start sucking his mouth. The sudden lick and kiss shocked Veer and left his mouth open, getting chance Ayushi started open mouth kissing, exploring his mouth, which is now tasting like chocolate and his saliva.

Ayushi : hmm, it taste more good now.

Her actions and words start something inside veer, he couldn't stop himself now. He kissed her with lot of love, care, passion, eagerness and hunger.

Veer : chocolate tastes more good like this.

They broke the kiss and lot into each other's eyes, just to find love, lust and hunger in them. They are carving for each other like a beast, and staying away has only added fuel to this fire.

Veer took some cream in his index finger and put the cream in Ayushi's neck, later licking her neck to clean her. Leaving no time ayushi opened buttons of his shirt and filled her hand with a big piece of cake she rubbed it on his chest, covering his chest-stomach-abs with chocolate-vanilla cream and some chocolate bread making him look like a feast covered in chocolate. She pushed him on bed as if he is a meal on table ready to be eaten by its owner.

Veer didn't oppose and let his queen do whatever she pleases as her pleasure will only boost him more and his hunger will then only be satisfied by his other half.

Ayushi climbed on him, licking his stomach and moving upwards making kissing sounds on his skin, this made Veer groans in pleasure. Ayushi slowly went up towards his neck leaving some sucking marks over his chest area, than kissed his sweet spots to make him moans and call her name.

Veer : hmm....haaa.....Ayushi....Baby....please....hmm....

Ayushi : what daddy?*she murmured under his skin while kissing his jaws and near his ears.

Veer turned them, now him being on top. He pick a strawberry covering it in cream then gliding it over her skin near her collarbone, neck, jaws then put it half in his mouth and moved to Ayushi. She ate the other half strawberry from his mouth and he started licking her while his hands moved to undress her.

Ayushi removed his shirts and Veer pulled over her top, they sat kissing and licking each other. Ayushi moved her hands over his neck and he pulled her making his sit on his lap. She moved more close guiding herself over his bulge, getting a groan from him. She moved herself on him, pleasuring both of them; they parted lips to get some air.

 She moved herself on him, pleasuring both of them; they parted lips to get some air