Chapter .41. drugs and lady devil

### Hi readers the story have some brutal actions please ignore if you don't find them suitable and please don't try to relate them with real world, it's just an imagination for enjoyment.###

After coming back from their honeymoon, Ajay and Kriti soon got emerge in their work. Their new routine was like getting up in each's arm then getting ready, have breakfast with everyone and Ajay drop her to college and went to his office and later in evening coming back from his work, have dinner with family and went to room to get freshen up and sleep. But in this new routine, one more change was added that is to visit Udaipur every Tuesday and Friday to handle his royal duties of look over the city and monitor work flows.

Udaipur had a council meeting every Tuesday on current status and new plans, there implementation discussion on Friday. Ajay use his helicopter to visit there in morning and by evening leave to reach back to palace by night. His office in Udaipur was in the royal palace itself and hence he sees his maternal grandfather and his maternal family on his every visit. And due to the force of his grandfather on every visit he has to eat lunch with them, as being the new head of royal family in Udaipur.

Today was Monday and Ajay was in Udaipur coz some urgent work needs him to review them before the court meeting. He was completing the work with a cup of tea in his left hand, it was evening time when he started to pack up but then started feeling dizzy and before anything could happen to him, he called his security head Maxwell and ordered him to take him to hospital. Maxwell didn't ask much and took his king to hospital where the doctors ran few test and told him that the king has being drugged.

Doctor : someone has fed the king a very strong drug and to completely detoxify him, the king has to stay in the hospital for the next 2-3 days.

Maxwell : doctor, that can't happen. The king has to attend royal court tomorrow. Is there any way to detoxify him as soon as possible?

Doctor : we can try but the max time could atleast take a whole day.

Maxwell : no that won't do. Tell me what kind of drug was given to him, I will consult other specialist for treatment.

Doctor : he has been given a very strong dose _____, the only way to detoxify it can be sleeping with a lady. * doctor suggest with bowing his own head down and murmured the last part in low pitch*

Maxwell : he is married doc. * max said in a professional tone as stating facts*

Doctor : great! I was thinking he is young and we never heard of him getting married, so that's why I was going on with the treatment but since the king has his queen then we just have to call the queen over.* doctor said while getting a little happy on hearing the news*

Behind the near counter some nurses started whispering among themselves

Nurse.1: I never heard that the King is married.

Nurse.2: neither do I.

Nurse.3 : do you think he is faking it or she might be his girlfriend.

Nurse.2 : but calling a girlfriend his wife means they are in serious relationship.