Chapter.42. visitors & mehndi fun

In a technical meet at Canada, Mr. Verma and Mr. Govind Rathore were here for attending the yearly business meet, they were taking with drinks in their hands when someone interrupts them more like calling Govind.

Unknown person: hi my dear friend, how are you man. Long time no see.

Govind: Sanjay, hi. Long time. How are you?

Sanjay: I am all good, but really glad to see you after so long.

Govind: me too.

Sanjay: oh sorry, I think I disturbed you here.

Mr. Verma: it's fine Mr. Sanjay Thakur. I heard a lot about you. pleasure meeting you.

Sanjay: pleasure is all mine sir, and I hope you heard only good things.

Mr. Verma: yes of course. By the way I am Vijay Verma.

Sanjay: who doesn't know you Mr. Vijay. I really wanted to meet you once, I heard a lot about you, your company. Do you mind having a partnership.

Govind: no business talks now, it's lunch time lets eat now or our daughter will lecture me for sure.

They all went to lunch and soon after they were done, as expected Ayushi called Govind to know whether he ate or not, as on this trip Govind went alone with Mr. And Mrs. Verma while Versha and Hema went to Hema's younger sister's place due to some rituals. And as maa sa was busy her daughter Ayushi took the responsibility to taken care of her baba sa.

He excused himself and talked with her for over 15 minutes and on the other hand Sanjay somehow convinced Vijay to think about partnership and to discuss that they decided to have a official meeting at Verma's company in India. When Govind was back after call, they decided to board the same plane with Sanjay and his family as well as they could use this as their vacation to India. They didn't inform anyone in the palace about Sanjay and his family visit.

A little info – Sanjay is childhood friend of Govind but later after Sanjay's married they shifted to Canada as Sanjay took over his father in laws business. Sanjay have 2 daughters and he wishes to find billionaire husbands for them. And that's why when he saw Govind and Vijay he thought why not to match his daughters with either of the two families as both of them are billionaire and more like Verma's have only one son while for Rathore he wants only the eldest son as eldest will one day become the king. ...yes Sanjay is not very well aware of Rathore's current situation about their children marriages, so he is gonna try all way possible for him.

The plane reach Delhi at almost mid night as before going to Rajasthan the foreigners must register themselves, so they decide to stay night in Delhi and later in morning came to Rajasthan.

Verma's after landing directly bid byes and went to their own mansion. Govind didn't inform anyone about the visitors as Sanjay wants to surprise everyone to which Govind agreed.

It was around 7 am in morning when they entered inside the palace and while entering Sanjay's family eyes were wide open seeing the huge and sophisticatedly decorated palace they were seeing numbers of servant present at the door steps just to welcome them and then the beauty of palace was mesmerizing. Everyone walked towards inner hall area where family sits and the hall was filling with laughing, giggling sounds.

Veer: Ayushi wahi rukhiye aap. Aaj hum apko chodne wale nahi hai.(Ayushi stop right there, today I won't spare you)

Ayushi: phele pakariye toh....ah... maa sa! (catch me first..ah..a..maa sa.)*Ayushi ran towards dinning area where Versha was coming out of kitchen, Ayushi hide behind Versha and versha balanced herself from sudden movements *

Maa sa: arre kya haua hai? ( arre what happened?)

Ayushi: maam sa bachiye humme.(maa save me)

Maa sa: ab kya kiya apne. (what you did now)