Chapter. 19. Ashutosh's Birthday party.

The CFO in Rathore empire is celebrating his birthday, it's not a small event but a big happening in the city. The party was organized in a grand hotel and almost all official employees, clients and deals were invited. His old and new friends were like show cherry on top of a cake enlightening the party.

In the palace,

Veer : Ayushi aap ready ho? ( are you ready ayushi?) *sitting on couch in his room, waiting for his wife to ready, as they have to attend the party as being the boss and more being his bestfriend.*

Ayushi : bas thodi deer aur. (some minutes more.)*answered from inside closet, still wearing her jewels*

Other rathore's were already went for the venue as veer being veer forget to tell his wife about the party, ended up by her being in a very important meeting of her company and getting late for the occasion.

Shiv(Shivansh) :*on call* yuvraj aap kaha hai, aapke darshan ki pratisha mi hum yaha baithe hai interjaar me.(crown prince where are you, we are waiting for your precious arrival.) *please note the sarcasm*

Veer : hum toh vo bas...(I was just..)

Ashu(Ashutosh) : kya "hum toh bas" aaj mera birthday hi aur aapko aaj hi late hone tha.(what " I was just" today is my birthday and you have to be late today only.)

Veer : arre aysa nhi hi hum toh bas nikal hi rahe hi. (its not like this, we are leaving only.)

Ashu : nikal rahe ho?...abhi tak aapko yaha aa jana chaiye tha.(leaving?...you should be here now.)

Veer : haan haan call kato hum pauch rahe hai. (cut the call, we are reaching there soon.)

Veer : Ayushi chale...(Ayushi are you done...)

Ayushi came out looking beautiful but the only thing remaining was her earrings, she handed the earrings to veer and rushed outside leaving veer behind in his own world, he was so mesmerized by the look of his wife to know that she went out leaving him. When he come back to his sense he saw the earrings in his hand and then reality hit him that his wife had left him and went out, he rushed out to find his wife taking her seat in limo. He went and took seat next to her and his wonderful journey beings....well a journey with an angry wife can never be wonderful but a wound full for his ears plus he have to put those heavy earrings into her ears which he is holding.

Ayushi : hum late aapki wajhe se haue hai....aapne phele kyo nhi bataya ki aaj ashu bhai sa ja birthday hai... hum meeting mi nhi jate ya meeting abhi aur rakha lete.....par nhi aap toh bhot busy the humme batane ke liye.(I am late because of you... why havn't you told me before that today is ashu brother's birthday... I wouldn't have gone to the meeting or would had held it on some other day..but no you were so busy to inform me.)

Veer: aysa nhi hai...hum toh aapko batane wale the.(it's not like this, ...I was going to tell you.)

Ayushi : "batane wale the" kab jab hum next day newspaper me article dekhte tab ya jab bhai sa humme call karke puchte ki hum kyo nhi aye. ("tell me" when, the next day when I read about it in some article in newspaper or when he would called me to know why I was not present.)

Veer : hum..(I...)

Ayushi : mat boliye ab kuch bhi...hum ashu bhai sa ko bata dengye ki hum aapki vagha se late hi nhi toh hum phele he unhe birthday bolte. (now don't speak...I will tell ashu brother that I am late because of you or else I would have wished him on his birthday.)

Veer thought : jyse aapka humari shiyat karne se kuch hone wala hai.( it's not like he is doing to do something to me because of your complain.) hum yuvraj hai vo humara kuch nhi kar sakte aur .(I am crown prince, he can't do anything to me.)