Chapter. 51 childhood memories

In the weeks time Ayushi's plaster was removed and now she can freely walk and enjoy the rituals to her heart content. But during this week time a lot of things happen in the palace, Aishwar's some friends came from USA and they were also his business partners, so were assigned rooms in white palace itself. Rathore elders didn't like how Bela is taking decisions on her own and not consulting any queen regarding the things happening in white palace, as although for marriage the palace is given to thakurs but still it's queen property and no one can do anything there without queens' permission but Bela and thakur's have now started to cross limits.

Thakur's not only invited their close family members to stay in palace but also invited their other friends, colleagues and even neighbours to stay in palace which cause a heavy toll on security. The security chief under grandfather – Bala was assigned the palace and temple security responsibilities.

People staying in white palace go near temple out of curiosity to see it which actually put the lives of security guards at risk as they can't enter in to the temple premises and nor can forcefully evacuate the guests. The guards politely requested the guest to keep distance and stay behind the marked line outside the temple but the guest instead of following, they started abusing the guards saying they are poor and should only do their work being quiet and not to touch or even tell the prestige guest what to do and not.

People tried taking selfies and pictures of temple walls and pillars and mostly try to push guard inside the safety line just to see what happens and when nothing happens at the movement, guests try to enter inside the temple premises, causing more guards to come to defence and sometimes mistakenly enter the temple premises.

Guards who entered the premises were scared and more panic as now they will surely die and their family will be left alone, other guards wished to not get temple duty and tried to avoid all the places where guests can come for entertainment. White palace is not only a beautiful building but it also have many hidden treasures, it's each and every room has different decor and some rooms even contain diamonds, gold and silver filled in them and these things actually made white palace most valuable and hence only queens command work here.

Most of the rooms in white palace were lock and basement is totally closed, garden space was freely useable but some rooms were locked and their keys were with Ayushi. Only Ayushi and Kriti got the whole tour of this palace by Versha and Hema but other rathore's havn't seens the whole palace yet, as only queens are allowed here and hence even Bela didn't know well of the palace and it's actual architecture or about the treasure rooms.

One day, Aishwar and his 4 friends were exploring the 4 floor of palace, as on this floor only 8 rooms were made available and rest all are locked. They break one of the random room's doors and got inside when Aishwar send the guards away who were standing the area while assigning them some task. The room was having a huge swimming pool with slide away ceiling converting it to an open pool space but it's was not only a pool room but also a treasure room,

 The room was having a huge swimming pool with slide away ceiling converting it to an open pool space but it's was not only a pool room but also a treasure room,