Sub-Chapter part 1. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.

Recap –chapter. 38.

Veer and Ajay were in Las Vegas for establishing a joint collaboration with 3 different US companies. And Verma family except Anna was also in Las Vegas, working on a partnership project with an US security company named Protecto Limited.

Also note that Verma company branch in US is knows as VA tech aka Vijay – Anna, this branch was open under Ayushi's guidance when she was completing her degree in here , so Ayushi hold co-found position in VA tech.

Coincidently both the families are staying at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas hotel. Both the princes came 3 days after Verma family arrival in here. Ayushi and Veer were recently engaged and after a month will be their wedding, they were constantly in touch via mobiles and hence Ayushi already informed Veer about their work plan, Veer choose the same hotel so as to spend some time with her but Ajay was unaware of this settlement.

After arriving at the hotel,

Ajay :bhai sa apke pata hai issi hotel mei Sammy aur Bhabhi sa bhi rukh hai. (brother do you know, in this hotel Sammy and sister-in-law are staying.)

Ashu : really?...., but vo log yaha kyo,kyse?(really,...but why are they here?)

Ajay : Sammy ne kaha tha kisi business ke kaam se aye hai yaha.(Sammy said they are here for some business meet.)

Ashu : toh hum log unse mile jaa rahe hai?( then, are we going to meet them ?)*Sammy asked looking at veer*

Veer : *busy typing something in phone* vo log meeting mei hai abhi.( they are currently in a meeting.)

Ajay : aap bhabhi se baat kar rahe ho kya.( are you talking with sister-in-law.)*Ajay tried peeping at his phone.)

Veer moved his phone and kept it inside his pocket, and leaving them behind he walked out of elevate and moved to his suite.

Ashu : ye badel raha hai.( he is changing.)

Ajay : bhot jada.( definitely.)

Passing a look they also went in their suite's to rest. The three had their dinner together as Verma family was still in some meeting, but later that night, Veer got Ayushi's message that she is coming to his suite to meet him, which bought a million dollar smile on his face. Veer immediately ordered his guards to not stop her from coming or do any security checks for her.

Ayushi knock on the door, and after veer opens it she entered sweetly but then instantly jumped on him in excitement, veer happily hold her in his arms and moved to living area, sitting on sofa with her on his laps.

Ayushi : akhir aap aa gye, mene aapko bhot miss kiya.(you finally here, I missed you so much.)*she said with a cute pout.*

Veer : aap bilkul baachi hai.( you are just like a kid.)*he lightly hit her with a fingertip on her forehead*

Ayushi : mai 25 ki hu.(I am 25 year old) and what's wrong on hugging my own fiancé, and mister I already informed you that I am going to be childish, chatterbox, dramebaaz, demandy and a pervert only for you and you agreed to accept my all forms when you wore this ring on your finger, so now no backing off.

Veer : I am not backing but you can't do these things outside the room.

Ayushi : I know that, and that why I came to meet you instead asking you to come to my room. Just think what will people say that a prince visited a girl on 11 at night with his guards surrounding the corridor, what's their relationship, what they are doing inside....blah blah. See I saved you from become media coverage.

Veer : yes, thank you miss for saving me. Had dinner?

Ayushi : hmm, we ate with clients, but I am too tired now. *she looked around the room, get up from him and went inside his bedroom and took his bed*