Description:

It's an imaginary story, has nothing to do with real world. Please I hope to receive lots of views and please it's just a fictional story from my imagination don't related it to real life. The story can have some typing mistakes , please ignore them and I m open to any kind of suggestions.

While working with Rathore's Ayushi being a Directory and team manager from Verma Solution got to know and work with Ajay and Shivansh. Under her company have a successful business and has Rathore organized a party to congratulate the team and also to declare successful partnership.

Ayushi successfully won the hearths for Rathores on their first meeting itself but she couldn't meet the first prince i.e. Veerandra, anyway after the party Rathore was discussing to have Veerandra marriage fixed with Ayushi. And upon talking to him his answer was "whatever you decide, I am ok."

After talking to Verma's , both family agreed to the marriage as both the kids wants arrange marriage but they didn't meet each other until the wedding day as Veerandra was busy in his business and Ayushi was Busy in designing new software's. Both have no problem in this , they shared their number and talked every night telling about themselves and knowing each other (without actually meeting in person) but still both found each other compactable and agreed to marriage.

They reader I m skipping the marriage details as I m more concerned to write about their marriage life and their interactions with their new families. Hope you won't mind, but to tell they had a very luxurious wedding at one of their palace and also enjoyed a lot with their families teasing.

They also feel comfortable and started to love each other. Ayushi being a little honest already confessed her love to Veer on their engagement but Veer still in the middle of understanding his feeling giving himself enough time hasn't answered but Ayushi understood him and told to take his time.