Chapter. 30. Good news of Marriage.

Next morning, Avi started crying after waking up from his sleep.

Geet : rona band kar bhudu.*throws a pillow on Aman*( stop crying you idiot.)

Ashu : vo nahi roo raha, koi baccha hai( it's not him, it's baby's cry.)*said while coming back to his senses.*

Aman : baccha..kyon baccha(baby...what baby ?)*he opened his eyes*

Sammy also opened his eyes and saw his jiju running towards the other door.

Sammy : jiji meri room mai kya kar rahe hi?(what's jiju doing in my room?)

Ashu : ye tera nahi ussi ka room hai(it's not you room man but his.)

Sammy : huh??*Sammy looked at the room only to find it's not his*

Aman suddenly felt like puking out so he ran towards the other room from where Veer came out. While Sammy also felt like something wants to come out from him so he ran towards the room where Veer went. Seeing him running to washroom Veer took Avi to his room while feeding him his milk from bottle. Geet also run towards kitchen area to vomit out. Veer went to his bedroom with Avi and sat on his side of bed.

Siv was still sleeping on couch but Ashu remembering that they ate Pasta, so he walked inside the room.

Ashu : tu ye kyse kar sakta hai?(how could you do that?)

Veer : kya kar sakta?(do what?) *said while not paying attention to him and only looking at avi to make him drink his milk*

Ashu : tune hum sabko zher de diya.(you fed us all poison.)

Veer : kyonsa zher?(what poison?)*now Veer looked at him*

Ashu : pasta jo tune banaya tha...usme zher tha.(the pasta you made...it was poisonous.)

Veer : no way.

Ashu : dekh nahi sakta kyat u..dekh tere bhai aur Sammy ulthi kar rahe hai.(can't you see mister king, your brothers and Sammy are throwing up right now.)

Veer : unne bhot jada sharab pee hogi kl raat.(they had too much alcohol last night.)

Ashu :nahi ye sarab se nahi tere bekar paste se haua hai.( no its not because of alcohol but that shitty pasta you cooked.)

Veer : bakiyo ne bhi khaya tha par vo mujhe toh theek lag rahe hai.(others also ate it but they seems fine to me.)

Ashu : kya theek(what fine?)...I am also feeling uneasy and Shiv can digest anything so don't consider him. All left is now her.*he pointed at Ayushi; who was sleeping soundly*..wake her up and we will know that it's your fault.

By this time Avi also finshed his milk and motioned to want to go to his mother. Veer put him on bed and called Ayushi to wake up.

Veer : Ayushi get up...it's morning now.

Ayushi : hmm

Veer : Honey get up now , it's morning.

Ayushi : in 5 minutes, veer.

Ashu : Ayushi just wake up dude, you are poisoned.

Ayushi : what poison?*she slightly opened her eyes*

Ashu : veer poisoned us with the pasta he made last night.

Ayushi : he didn't know pasta recipe.*she again went to sleep*

Ashu looked at veer who was smiling to himself. So he went towards Ayushi's side and called her again.

Ashu : but he cooked it last night, Ayushi...please wake up everyone is sick now because of him.