Chapter . 8. First date

Veer is driving his car and Ayushi on passenger seat, waiting to know where they are going.

Veer : where you would like to go?

Ayushi : hu? You are asking me?

Veer : yes.

Ayushi: why?

Veer: mi kabhi ayse bhar jata nhi hu.. toh mujhe pata nhi aapko kaha le jauo.(I don't go outside often so I don't know where to take you.)

Ayushi : aapko bhar jana pasand nhi hi?(you don't like to go outside?)

Veer : itna nhi, ashu aur shiv ke saat kabhi kabhi par mainly hotels ya out-roads.(not often, just sometimes with ashu and shiv and that too to some hotels or out-roads.)

Ayushi : aapko drive kar jana pasand hi?(you like to go for drives?)

Veer :*nodded in agreement*.

Ayushi : mujhe bhi, kya hum abhi long drive par chal sakte hi?( me too, can we go for long drive now?)

Veer : ok, par abhi lunch time hi, phele kuch khaa lete hi.(ok, but now its lunch time, let's eat something first.)

Ayushi : kya hum mere favorite place par chal sakte hi? *silence for a while* hmm, vo jaghe safe hi aur vaha reporter bhi nhi honge.(can we go to my favorite place?, ....it's a safe place and reporter won't be there.)

Veer : ok, guide the route.

Ayushi took him to a restaurant on the second street near her university.

It's a small restaurant with 2 floors, owned and operated by a family.

When they entered,

Lady : Ayushi , bhot dino baad, kyse ho beta. Sab theek hi na?(ayushi, you visit after many days, is everything ok?)

Ayushi : haan hera kaki, sab theek hi, aap log kyse ho?( yes, hera aunty , everthing is okk, how are you?)

Hera : beta, ye kyon hi tere saat?(pointing to veer ) dekha dekha sa lag raha hi. Dost hi tera?(who is he with you? Looks like I have seen him somewhere, is he your friend?)

Ayushi : naa kaki, ye mere pati hi.(no aunty, he is my husband.)

Hera: beta, ye jamai sa hi. Arre rukho ek minute. *she ran inside leaving the couple standing near the door.*(he is son-in-law, wait for a minute.)

Ayushi and veer shared a confused look over her action, but soon she came back with puja plate in her hands accompanied with her small family. She did aarti of veer and ayushi then called them inside, making them sit in a very comfortable place which is in a little corner surrounded by small plants and good enough for them to talk privately while looking at around the surrounding which has a small backyard garden on one side, view of the whole restaurant and secure enough as no one can see them directly due to plants.

Hera : jamai sa, aapka ka bhot bhot shugat hi, bataiye aap kya khaana pasand karengye mi apne haato se bana ke laungi.(most welcome son-in-law, tell me what would you like to eat, I will cook it myself.)

Veer looked at ayushi to help as he was feeling awkwardness; he never much interacted with new people and was uncomfortable around them as he didn't knew them.

Ayushi : kaki sa, aap toh apna special wala khaana le aiye.(aunty bring you special dish.)

Veer nodded.

Hera : theek hi beta, bas thodi deer intejaar kar bas abhi le ati hu.(ok, then please wait for few minutes.)

Ayushi : veer, she was hera kaki, she and her family owns this place. I found this place in my college days, the taste here is the best that I used to give my lunch to guard at the college gate and come here to eat. Bhai and maa don't know about this place, only my friends and papa know about it.

Veer: is this your secret place.

Ayushi : kind off, but it's not only mine but most of student from my university as well, this restaurant don't only serve food but also has a theater room and play area , so we used to hang out here the most.

Veer: that's why the aunty knows you well.

Ayushi : hmm, I was her regular customer.

Veer : why you don't told maa and Samarth about this place?

Ayushi : actually there's a biker's area around the end of street. Bhai don't like boys gawking at me and maa don't want me to hang around a place with bikes.

Veer : boys & bikes??

Ayushi : veer actually I like bikes a lot and riding them with other rides is so much fun. But bhai feels like those riders are all just there to gawking at me and to make me their girlfriend, I know bhai is possessive but not letting ne near any boy where just too much and maa hake bike coz when I first started learning I had an accident injuring my spine, so maa stopped me from getting any way near a bike. Only papa help me to ride as he know my passion and love for bike. Papa and I used to go for night rides sometimes hiding from maa and bhai.

Veer : so, did you go for rides with boys?

Ayushi : naa, bhai don't like them so I didn't do that instead I go alone or with papa.

Veer : did you had any boyfriend?

Ayushi : no, I am extrovert so I talk with them, some of them are my friends as well but never a boyfriend. And who ever proposed me, I told them I couldn't. I just enjoyed my life. And yaa I am someone who has many fantasies like going on ride with my only partner, late night drives, movie nights, wearing matching clothes and many more. My type of love is dirty but loyal. So, no boyfriend. Only husband.

Veer heard her every word and was happy to know she wasn't in any relation before but now was little eager to know more about her love fantasies and to fulfill them.

Veer : it's good to hear I m your first partner.

Ayushi : first, last and my only partner.

Then they had their food from same plate as the plate was huge and veer want to eat together. Veer didn't speak much but ayushi could understand his unspoken words. They didn't have to talk much, it's just Ayushi speak, Veer listens and when veer looks, ayushi reads and understands his unspoken words from his eyes.

They both talked about their likes, dislike, friends, life's before meeting each other.

Veer told he never had friends apart from ashutosh and shivansh, he never interacted with any girl and was mostly busy in handling business from his high school onwards. He likes to drive, cook, stay silent and sometimes smoke but his family don't know about his smoking, he only smoke when he is too much angry to control himself from killing someone or when he is frustrated. He did almost every learning like horse riding, swimming, skiing, paragliding and many more.

After lunch they went on a long drive, telling each other their life experiences, dreams, choices, ....they opened themselves like a book to each other. But the day hasn't ended yet, upon reaching palace they had their first night.