Chapter. 55 Ending chapter

### Hi reader, please don't grade this chapter on religious bases, I am not trying to hurt anyone's feeling neither I am trying to make any fun or any misunderstanding. I just wrote my imagination, request you all to just read the part and not relate it with some actual things. It's imaginary please don't relate.

###

Today was the wedding, everyone got ready early as in the morning itself we have puja and then after taking god's blessings, they will start with the rituals. The wedding is planned to take place in day time and then reception will be prolonged for whole night.

In the early morning, after coming from Rajkumar Bhawan, Veer checked on Avi and till that time others also came back, they all took bath and got ready for puja. Veer And Ayushi didn't took bath in washroom today as they have to do Shiv Abhishek and for that they will be taking bath in temple lake only.

The lake is actually connected with the temple and it's water comes inside some of the temple rooms where people can take bath as of course snakes are everywhere around. Bela bua sa wished that both Aishwar and Muskan should also take bath in the room but it won't be possible, so she though to ask Veer and Ayushi to take the new going to be couple with them.

Veer had to agree as his baba sa was also there when Bela asked him when he was coming towards the temple. Veer waited for his queen and soon-to-be couple as well. Kriti and Ajay also came while other Rathore's arrive outside the temple with every other person as well who came for puja. They are waiting for Veer to open the door's after asking permission from god for allowing visitors.

Soon, 6 people (Veer-Ayushi, Ajay-Kriti, Aishwar and Muskan) entered inside the temple, snakes came around Aishwar and Muskan but was send away by Veer and Ayushi. The females went into a room together as otherwise snake could harm Muskan if she went alone. They kept their clothes on dry place and went in to take bath, soon they came out and got dressed in sarees. 

Kriti bought Muskan out of temple after their bathing is done while Ayushi directly went to the room where Veer was bathing and after dropping Muskan out, Kriti also went inside of Ajay's room. Aishwar was with veer and hence Ayushi called for Veer before she entered in the room.

Ayushi: Veer kya hum ander aa jaye??

Veer: ek min rukheye.

after a minute Aishwar walked out wearing white kurta - pajama and bowed to Ayushi to which she wished him good morning and ask him to wait outside till they are coming, and she went in. 

Ayushi went in, Veer was inside water till shoulder and after seeing Ayushi he submerged himself fully inside water, Ayushi sat near his clothes patiently waiting for him. Veer walked out after some minutes and came to her and she undressed him, dried him with dry cloth and then dressed him herself and they both walked out the room.

In Ajay's room, Ajay was waiting for Kriti to arrive and when she did, she undressed him and he went to take bath while she sat near his clothes, after a while when he came out she dressed him and they also moved out of the room.

They all gathered around the idol and prayed to shiva to give permission to allow others to enter in temple and to start with prayers. Snakes left the area, indicating that shiva has given them required permissions.

Ajay went to open the door's and soon the area was filled with people ( thakur family, rawat family, rathore family and some guests whom they invited for Puja), priests bowed in front of the idol but they can't touch him so they sat around and arranged the items around them. others were away from idol place, only 4 people (Veer- Ayushi, Ajay- Kriti) were near the idol and doing all the prayers, they did the abhishek and distributed the prasad to all.