Chapter. 39 . Party Night

Continue last chapter,

Veer huffed and moved out of the cabin, not wanting to fight. And Ayushi thought "now what am I going to do with this grown up man."

Ayushi : it's evening now, you all must be hungry, let's go and have snacks with others and then we have to change for night party as well.

Ajay : what about bhai sa, he walked out before.

Ayushi : I will see him.

Ayushi went to Veer while others went downstairs to the party hall with Sammy.

In the balcony, Veer was looking out to the vast city with evening clouds, playing with a lighter in his right hand. Ayushi approach him and stood next to him on his right side.

Ayushi : you aren't going smoking today, mister.*she ordered him*

Veer didn't said anything, didn't even look towards her.

Ayushi : angry, are we?

Veer didn't respond.

Ayushi : ok fine! Don't answer.

Ayushi : * she close their distance and peck his lips.* good now?

Veer : no, try something else. *he turned the face back to city *

Ayushi : hmm, really..., so how about this.*she hit his butt *

Veer jerked and looked at her.

Ayushi : what, did it not work this time also. Then * she stood near him facing opposite direction to him,while he was facing city and grab his ball in her fist.* still not working?

Veer : remove your hands. Or

Ayushi : or..*she tighten her fist a little*

Veer : Aaaah...leave it Ayushi.

Ayushi : I won't. And only I have rights over you, so not stop this act and kiss me. You are making me angry now with this stupid act of yours.

Veer didn't wait a single minute and pressed his lips on her. But instead of leaving his balls, Ayushi moved her hands and unzip his pant, moving her hands and taking his member out. She stood infront of him and run her hand over him, while Veer was caging her figure between his arms and kept his head on her neck.

Veer : we are outside baby.

Ayushi : I love you too.*she push him little and sat down, taking him to her mouth.*

Ayushi lick and put him inside her mouth, sucking hard and kissing his length. Veer was only trying to control his moans but finding it unable to do so, as she is doing an excellent job.

Veer : aaa....baby...please..aah...stop...aaahh.*he gripped the railing tightly*

Ayushi increased her pace and now her right hand is pressing and caressing his balls. Veer gripped the railing top in his tight grip, turning his knuckles white. Her strong suck and tight grip gave him immense pleasure that he gave in and let out a loud moan, encouraging her and he came undone in next few minutes. Ayushi gulped his cum and licked clean his member before putting it inside his pant, zipping up and standing again in her previous position, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Veer : you are bad...so bad.*he was blushing now as they did it in balcony for the first time*

Ayushi : are we ok now.. I am hungry.*she said with a pout*

Veer : just now you ate.

Ayushi : true but I am hungry for some real food now. And I will eat you again tonight, it's not over on my side as you ignored me for no reason.