Chapter. 16. care

One fine morning, Veer was in his office room working on files when suddenly his room door fling open with a loud sound, before he could speak anything, the person just bang inside his room without his permission, what the hell is security is doing.

Veer : baby.

Yes, its was none other than his lovely wife who bang inside and no body has the rights to stop her from entering in. well, how can they stop future queen and current yuvrani or crown princess.

Ayushi walked towards his table in fast pace and stopped in front of it.

Veer : baby kya haua hi? App yaha, iss waqt toh app office me hone chaiye? App theek toh hi na? (baby what happen? You here at this time, you must be in the office now? You ok?)

Ayushi : kuch theek nhi hi.(nothing is good.)

Veer : *worriedly veer came to her * kya haua hi? (what happened?)

Ayushi : humare periods.(mine periods)*making sad pout*

Now veer understood her outburst, well in the past few months veer had understood that during her periods his lovely girl become a wild beast who gets angry easily even though that's not her nature but periods bring someone else out from her, but sometime her mood swings also made her a demanding girl or clingy or unbothered being who doesn't care about surrounding and only busy in her own entertainment.

He remembered how last month in her periods she watched 3 movies and finished around 10 chips packets, 8 soft drink cans, 3 brownies and was unbothered when he was scolding her, she just walked to bed and slept. Veer even thought to consult a psychiatrist for Ayushi. She just becomes another personality in those days. But nevertheless these things about her are what attracts and make Veer fall for her again n again.

Now back to current time, veer engulf her in a comfy hug and she kept her arms around his torso and head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Veer : humare babe ko kya chaiye?(what my baby whats?)

Ayushi : aap busy ho na?(you are busy right?)

Veer didn't want to make her sad but he was really busy right now.

Veer : hmm. (yes)

Ayushi : theek hi hum aapko pareshan nhi karengye. Hum bas sofa par baith kar aapko dekengye. (ok then I will not disturb you, I will just sit on sofa and see you.)*saying this she went to sit on sofa after placing her bag on table near it*

Veer couldn't get her,

Veer thought : did she just agreed? Well she went to sit, maybe its fine.

Veer let go of this and sat on his seat to continue working. In between the work , he occasionally watch her, sometimes to find her watching him, sometimes doing some work on her own laptop and other time munching some snacks she bought with her.

Suddenly Ayushi walked over to veer and placed a open half bitten chocolate bar in front of his mouth. Veer who was busy in his work did see it but then felt something touching his lips, which took his attention from file to her hand which was near his mouth. He then saw her holding a chocolate bar for him to eat.

Veer : baby, hume nhi kaana, aap khaa lo.( baby, I don't what to eat, you eat.)

Ayushi made a cute sad pout with puppy eyes, when found veer rejected her chocolate.

Veer thought : ab inhe kya ho gaya, aysa chehara banaiyegi toh hum kya karengye.(now what happen to her, if she will make this face what I will do.)

Veer took a small bit of chocolate which made a small bright smile come on Ayushi's face, seeing her face veer smiled as well, Ayushi stood there for some more time and ate her chocolate sharing it with veer.

Having no other choice as he don't want to make her sad, veer eat chocolate on her demand. He don't have a sweet tooth neither he likes chocolate much but just to please his wife who is now behaving like a real baby sharing her chocolate with him, he has to do what she wants.

After finishing chocolate, she went back to her place took her laptop and went to sit in seats that are front of veer with her legs on other chair. She comforted herself in those chairs and resumed her work. Veer was confused by her action but then thought maybe she wasn't comfortable in her previous place.

They were working until,

Ayushi : I love you.

Veer :*hearing her, veer moved his face from papers to look at her, she has closed her laptop and kept her hands on table with her head on her hands. Veer couldn't decipher her thoughts and replied her back* I love you too baby.

Ayushi : its paining.*made a sad painful face with a pout*

Veer : *gave her a small smile* come here*he motions her to come to him via his hands*

Ayushi went near him and Veer took her in his arms, making her sit on his laps. He placed his hands on her stomach after lifting her top a little. Veer started massaging her belly to ease her pain and gave her some kisses on her right shoulder to divert her mind. He was quite successful in it as Ayushi felt ease. They stayed in position for some more time until Ayushi decided to sleep.

Ayushi : kya mei aapke pair par sir rakh kar(can I sleep on you legs with my head on them?)

Veer : jarur.(of course)

They went to sofa and Ayushi laid on it keeping her head on veer's lap who was massaging her head and his other hand was kept on her stomach passing warmness. In few minutes her breath become even and after sometime, veer started doing his work sitting like that only.

Sometime, people can speak even without using words but by their actions, and for understanding, caring and loving someone you always don't need to do much, small actions speaks a lot

Sometime, people can speak even without using words but by their actions, and for understanding, caring and loving someone you always don't need to do much, small actions speaks a lot. Staying with them in their difficult time is enough; your stay will make them stronger. Works are needed but are not necessary.