2: Atobe Fuchi

Jiang Qi asked: "Then I went to the mission world, what should I do if I do n't have an ID card?" If possible, try to be as close as possible to the character set on the data, so that your chances of being recognized by the will of the world in the mission world will be much higher.

[ Of course, small differences are not surprising. You can stay in the quest world as long as you want, as long as you spawn the quest target. Do you have any questions? 】

Jiang Qi: "How do I find the father of the task target?" What if he finds the wrong one? !

[You can just read the map silently when the time comes, the characters on the map will appear in your mind, and then you can read it silently and take it back at the end. 】

Jiang Qi: "Well, I see."

[Well, the mission world is "The Prince of Tennis", the mission target is Atobe Keigo, the capture target is Papa Atobe Fuchi, the host is transmitting...]

[...The transmission has been completed, congratulations to the host Have a nice trip. 】

Jiang Qi felt dizzy, and when he woke up again, he was already in the mission world.

Fortunately, when he was an otaku, he had watched a lot of anime and TV series, so he still remembered the very popular anime Prince of Tennis very clearly.

In addition to the protagonist Echizen Ryoma, the supporting roles are Tezuka Kunimitsu, Fuji Shusuke, Yukimura, and Atobe Keigo who are relatively popular.

Unexpectedly, the first time he gave birth to the flower peacock Keigo Atobe, Jiang Qi thought of seeing him on TV when he was a child, silently huddled in a corner, his cheeks blushing.

He will definitely give birth to such a cute lady! (/ω\)

After a while, Jiang Qi remembered to check the information that System 001 had arranged for him in this world.

The information he was assigned in this world was a college student who came out of school to apply for a job. Not long ago, he sent his resume to the Atobe Group. After luck, he was admitted by the Atobe Group. He was just about to interview for an internship.

Jiang Qi touched the glasses on the bridge of his nose, stared at the rigid elite young man in the full-length mirror, restrained his inner shyness, and controlled himself to look like an elite with sharp eyes.

At this time [Perfect Disguise] will play a role. At this time, even Jiang Qi is a little unbelievable. Except for the occasional dodge in his eyes, he can see his originally shy character. If you don't look carefully , is no different from a sharp elite man.

Jiang Qi heaved a sigh of relief, that's great, if he can keep this kind of temperament, most people will be intimidated by his temperament and dare not stay on his face.

As for the few...he can just bear it, if he can't take it anymore...just slap him to death.

→_→

Anyway, he has cheats.

↑I like such violence!

...

It's just that Jiang Qi still thinks highly of himself. When he walked on the street, the eyes that looked around from time to time made him endure to the extreme. If it wasn't for the belief in completing the task, he would have wanted to run back a long time ago.

Let's take a look at where the mission objective is.

Huh?

Jiang Qi let out a doubtful tone softly. Turning his head and looking not far to the right, if there is no error marked on the map, there should be an abandoned factory, but where does the mission target go? And why does the map show that he is not moving?