63

Joke, who in Konoha doesn't know Jiang Qi's name? Anyone who has offended him will guarantee that your little Huang Wen and Xiao Huang Man will sell well in a few days. Maybe before you know it, your brother will secretly buy a book and masturbate while looking at the book.

    ↑This is what some seniors have personally experienced, and they have been overwhelmed by a certain brother so far.

    Oh, you said that the three generations are here to support Jiang Qi and dare not write? He even wrote the first generation of Hokage and Uchiha Madara, and he has lived safely until now. What else is he afraid to write? !

    "Didn't you look for me?" Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows, and suddenly looked at the information on San Dai's desk. Pick up the information and read it carefully from top to bottom.

    "Punishment?"

    Jiang Qi smiled, and threw the information on the table: "Punish who?"

    All the ninjas caught by the sight froze, and all looked at the third generation.

    "Cough, cough cough..." Sandai coughed, and said bravely: "This...some inappropriate actions of this White Fang have caused Konoha's loss, so punishment must be required." Jiang Qi snorted when he heard this

    . With a smile: "You mean that this thing is worth more than the ninjas present?"

    Three generations choked, this is obviously a language trap, "This..." If you say no, isn't this task a big deal? If he says yes, hurt is the heart of the ninja.

    One of the ninjas stood up and said firmly, "For Konoha, I'm already prepared to sacrifice." "

    Then you might as well die."

    Everyone present was stunned.

    Jiang Qi still had a smile on the corner of his mouth, but there was no emotion in his eyes, which made people feel inexplicably scary: "Since you think you should die, then you shouldn't survive when Bai Fang goes to save you, as long as If you committed suicide while White Fang was not paying attention, wouldn’t you be able to complete the mission? Then Konoha and the Land of Fire would not have to lose money, so why should you live? You should have died at that time, whether it was suicide or not , died at the hands of the enemy, but for Konoha, shouldn’t you die? Why are you alive? After being rescued by Bai Fang, you should live as a matter of course. When you hear that the mission fails and you will be punished, then blame him? Why don’t you Die?"

    Three generations: "..."

    Hatake Sakumo: "..."

    The ninjas: "..."

    The person who eavesdropped outside the door: "..." Cold sweat broke out all of a sudden, clutching his hands quickly A beating little heart, mouth open with excitement, yelling at the system in his head.

    " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ! Senior is my idol from now on, if you dare to say anything bad about him, I... I will, I will take a vacation!"

    System: "..."

    Hatake Sakumo felt that Jiang Qi's words were a bit too much, but he knew clearly The lover is trying to find a place for himself, so he treats himself as a wooden man, and allows the three generations to wink no matter what.

    Besides, in fact, Hatake Sakumo said that it is impossible for him to have no grievances. He has never regretted giving up the mission to save his teammates. He also accepts punishment, but the teammates he saved treat him like other ninjas. He, to tell the truth, is impossible without chilling.