165: Dragon Slayer

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task and returning successfully~]

    Jiang Qi: "Yeah."

    001 said in a small voice: [Master host, do you want to continue to the next world or do you need to take a break? 】

    "I'll take a break, you are not allowed to peep."

    001 objected: 【I'm not the kind of bad system that doesn't respect the privacy of the host! 】

    Jiang Qi smiled softly and coaxed: "Yes, yes, I believe in you."

    001: [(▽`)ノ Hehe, then the host should go to rest, I will knock you again in a week~]

    Jiang He entered the house, took a bath for a while, and then got into the soft bed naked. Breathing slowly becomes smooth and orderly.

    The room fell silent. A few hours later, a white gas suddenly appeared on the surface of the quilt, and it turned into the figure of a tall man in mid-air. This man's sharp eyes, Gao Ting's nose bridge, and a pair of sword eyebrows further set off his heroic and extraordinary . I saw him staring at Jiang Qi with his eyes closed, his eyes flashed brightly, the corners of his mouth curled into a slight smile, and his eyes looked at the other's accidentally exposed shoulders as if they had substance.

    The man twisted a corner of the quilt, and lifted the quilt cautiously. He was about to see the spring light under the young man's quilt in the next second, when a hand suddenly grabbed the man's wrist.

    The man was so frightened that he subconsciously retracted his arms, and the quilt fell back to its original place.

    Jiang Qi: "Don't move."

    The man's body was stiff and he didn't dare to move.

    Jiang Qi sat up, and the quilt slid down because of his movements, revealing his fair chest and two bright red spots on his chest.

    The man's eyes rolled around, then landed on his chest and stopped moving.

    Jiang Qi stared at him, where was there any sleepiness in him? He asked: "Who are you?"

    The man pursed his lips and remained silent, insisting that silence is the golden truth.

    Jiang Qi clenched his fingers tightly, only to hear the sound of broken bones under his hand: "Speak."

    The man's wrist was broken, and the man continued to stare at Jiang Qi's... chest without blinking.

    "..." Jiang Qi raised his forehead, endured it, and asked patiently again: "Who are you and why are you here?!" The

    man was finally willing to blink his eyes this time, but he looked puzzled. It was as if he didn't understand what Jiang Qi said at all.

    Pack! You pretend for me again! !

    Jiang Qi was finally angry, and he threw off the quilt, exposing his perfect body in front of the man's eyes. His eyes lit up, and he was about to appreciate it, when he saw that Jiang Qi didn't intend to wear his clothes, so he opened the door and went out.

    The man's face changed, and his fractured wrist recovered in an instant. He quickly stepped forward to block Jiang Qi from the door, and said, "You went out without wearing anything?!" Jiang Qi turned back: "Who are you

    ? Ah! Take care of so much! There is no one outside, so why am I not allowed to go out?!"

    The man: "Who says there are no people anymore, isn't the robot outside human!"