49

When his identity was changed, General Quan was happy all day long, he crowded around Jiang Qi no matter whether he was in class or after class, and he didn't respond to other people's weird stares.

    Jiang Qi has never been a person who wronged his lover because of other people's eyes. He ignored the sights around him that were about to kill him, and let the dog get close to him, and he occasionally responded.

    The girls were heartbroken: it's over, their male god was really taken away.

    But fortunately, they still have Senior Nakagawa.

    Just as they were thinking, Senior Nakagawa, whom they were thinking of, walked in.

    "Senior Zhong Chuan!!" Before they had time to get excited, he walked straight to Jiang Qi without stopping.

    For some reason, seeing this scene, they had a bad feeling.

    Could Senior Nakagawa be...haha, how could it be possible! ! No... no, the seniors will definitely not abandon them to fall in love with others! qaq

    However, in fact, they cannot tolerate self-deception.

    "Zhongchuan" looked gloomy, and grabbed Jiang Qi's wrist: "Although this is just a dream of mine, you are still mine!" General Quan's face

    darkened, and he grabbed his arm, "Let go!"

    "Zhongchuan" Frowning, feeling the strength from his arm, not only did not let go, but wanted to hold Jiang Qi's hand provocatively.

    Jiang Qi naturally couldn't let him succeed, he easily broke free with a flick of his wrist, "Zhong Chuan" was stunned, his face was hurt, and his tone was pitiful and helpless: "Don't you want me?" Oh——

    !

    Two words appeared in the eyes of the surrounding students with envy and hatred: scumbag!

    Jiang Qi was slightly taken aback, feeling that the other party was somewhat familiar.

    When Jiang Qi broke free from the entanglement of "Zhongchuan", General Quan immediately hugged Jiang Qi in his arms and snorted coldly: "Qi Qi belongs to me, why do I want you?!"

    It was good that he didn't speak, but as soon as he uttered such provocative words, "Zhong Chuan" exploded immediately, and the surrounding murderous intent waited for him viciously, intending to tear apart if there was any disagreement.

    This "Nakagawa" is very wrong.

    Jiang Qi looked at him suspiciously, seeing that the two were about to start a fight, his forehead twitched, and he said casually, "We're going to fight."

    Then...then they really went out.

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    The dog general obediently listened to him, and it was easy to say, why is this "Zhongchuan" like this? Didn't you say before that he was a boring toy?

    Jiang Qi followed up worriedly.

    General Quan looked at the other party vigilantly. When the other party took a murderous look just now, there was a familiar and very annoying aura.

    "Zhong Chuan" is also not to be outdone, and the muscles all over his body are always on alert.

    "Senior Zhongchuan~" Jiao Didi's two very similar girls ran over.

    The dog general was immediately amused, and looked him up and down contemptuously. Fortunately, he was still so vigilant. He turned out to be a big carrot, so he wouldn't fall in love with this kind of person. Huh ( ̄▽ ̄)~*.