18

The kiss ended quickly, after all, neither of them had a strange hobby of kissing passionately in front of others. This time it was just an accident.

    After parting, Jiang Qi wiped his mouth calmly. Needless to say, with his bright red lips, he could tell what happened just now.

     He looked around, and there was only one table with unfinished dishes left, and no one else.

     He was puzzled and said: "Where's Uncle and Aunt?"

    Akashi Masomi stared at his mouth without blinking, and said, "they left a long time ago."

    " Oh." Jiang Qi completely ignored the man's hot gaze, and sat back happily On the spot, he brought the remaining crayfish on the plate in front of him, peeled and ate the prawns, although his speed was not flattering, but Jiang Qi still enjoyed it and was not in a hurry.

       In the end, Akashi Masomi couldn't stand it any longer, he withdrew his angry eyes, and obediently helped him peel the shrimp as if he had lost to you.

    Jiang Qi: Hee~

    ...

    Akashi Masaomi has already agreed to the condition of keeping Jiang Qi, and he naturally cannot go back on his word. He not only gives Jiang Qi the best-connected manager, but also arranges the most popular script and director for him.

    He was already very good-looking, and he instantly killed men, women and children in the entertainment industry. With all these conditions added up, even Jiang Qi could become popular even if he was a vase, not to mention his acting skills "perfect acting skills", no matter how nervous he was when he was filming , No matter how uncomfortable, facing the camera is always perfect.

       Worried about Jiang Qi, Akashi Seitomi, who followed him every time he acted, could only sit silently by the side, drinking mineral water sullenly.

    Hey Hey hey! Who the hell, move your paws away!

    And Jiang Qi! Why are you looking at that little fresh meat with that look! Don't you think you don't have enough crazy bees and butterflies? !

    Fortunately, the only scenes that Jiang Qi has filmed are brain-burning dramas that test acting skills or dramas where the heroine struggles. None of them have kissing scenes or sex scenes.

    Of course, Akashi Seishi put a lot of effort into this.

    The sight of Akashi Masomi's murder here made the actors sweat coldly, for fear that they would offend the president if they were not careful.

      On the other side, Jiang Qi's superficial acting skills have reached the turning point of the plot. If you look closely, you will find that Jiang Qi's body is facing the direction of Akashi Masami.

    Nervous Nervous Nervous! !

    "Come on—"

    After filming the plot scene, Jiang Qi touched the sweat on his smooth forehead, pouting and pounced on the red-haired man sitting on the chair.

    Although Masayoshi Akashi looked disgusted, his body opened his arms and hugged him very honestly. Feeling the slight trembling from Jiang Qi's arm, he hugged him tightly with a bit of distress.

    If you're afraid, don't be a star. He said this sentence more than once, but every time he was rejected by the other party with various reasons. He also saw that the other party was unwilling, so he didn't mention it.    

     Jiang Qi curled up his lips in his arms. Don't look at Akashi Seiyuki's apparent disapproval of him being a celebrity. In fact, he is very clear. The man secretly created a trumpet in private, became the group leader, and specifically blackmailed him. people are tearing up.