59

Am I hated by it? ? ?

    Being hated...

    hated...

    hated...

    ah, I suddenly want to die.

    Bah, bah, bah—

    how could I have such a terrible thought! It must have been influenced by Jiang Qi! Hatake Sakumo squatted on the ground with a dazed expression.

    etc! die? ? ?

    Worse or worse, he almost forgot that the little guy might commit suicide at any time, will the little guy commit suicide again because of his words?

    Tsk, Hatake Sakumo, you are such an idiot! The little guy is not unreasonable. If you tell him well, he will understand. Do you have to speak so strongly! !

    Hatake Sakumo is looking for Jiang Qi here, but Jiang Qi has already encountered a big trouble.

    He was bumped by the big boss in Hokage... No, no, it should be said that he bumped the boss, yes, this boss is Uchiha Madara.

    Also very coincidentally, Xiao Huang Man just fell out of the bag, and Xiao Huang Man fell to the ground in the form of opening, and the large-scale sex scene was exposed to the eyes of the two of them.

    Jiang Qi: "..." I swear, besides bumping the boss, he really doesn't know what happened to Xiao Huangman! ! !

    Uchiha Madara: "..."

    Jiang Qi turned around in his head, closed the book as if nothing had happened, "I'm sorry, I have something urgent, I'm leaving first."

    Uchiha Madara stood in front of him with a half-smile, "Take Show me something."

    Jiang Qi was dissatisfied: "Don't do it, give it as you say, wouldn't it be shameful to take me."

    Uchiha Madara smiled cruelly: "I will kill you."

    Jiang Qi was immediately happy Get up: "Okay, okay, I just don't want to live anymore, so kill me~"

    Uchiha Madara: "..." For the first time, I feel a sense of aggrieved killing people.

    "You really want to die?"

    Jiang Qi paused, thinking of Hatake Sakumo for some reason, if the other party doesn't let him die...

    Jiang Qi killed the idea as soon as it came to his head Well, Hatake Sakumo just let him yell at him, he must be disgusted with him, he knew that no one would like him.

    So what's the point of him being alive?

    "Think." Jiang Qi said without hesitation at this moment.

    Uchiha Madara saw someone who didn't want to live for the first time, and sneered: "Oh, since you want to die, I just won't let you die." Damn

    retarded.

    Jiang Qi waited for a long time for this sentence, the corner of his mouth twitched, and he regretfully glanced at Sakumo Hatake not far from him on the map, why didn't you do it, someone will show up when you do it.

    But he has another way.

    Jiang Qi pouted, patted the dust on his body in disgust, and threw the comic book to Uchiha Madara: "It's fine if you don't kill it, I don't want this, I give it to you, throw it away, or keep it yourself, whatever you want to do with it,"

    secretly Sakumo Hatake at the office: "..."

    The man stared at the strange man covered in a cloak all over his body. Very well, Jiang Qi doesn't want Xiao Huang Man anymore. He just needs to wait for Jiang Qi to leave and take Xiao Huang Man from this man Take it away and destroy it and everything will be perfect.