93

The Demon King left, as Jiang Qi expected.

    Standing at the window, the breeze blew the curtains up, and Jiang Qi watched the street where the big devil left. I thought in my heart that fortunately he was pregnant, otherwise the task would not be completed.

    The system couldn't bear the host's self-deception, jumped out and said weakly: [That...Master host, I forgot to mention that Little Belu has an older brother...]

    Jiang Qi: "...so I'm pregnant?"

    [ Yes, not the mission target...]

    Murderous—

    the system hurried into the space.

    Jiang Qi held his forehead, so is he going to lie down in the Devil Realm again? ! Suddenly, he laughed at himself.

    No one invited him to go, not to mention, he didn't know the way.

    Forget it, give up this mission.

    Just as he had this thought, a familiar voice sounded in his ear.

    "Qiqi—"

    "?"

    Jiang Qi looked at the man under the window in surprise: "Why are you back?"

    The big devil's figure was against the light and he couldn't see his face clearly. He said: "I forgot to bring something."

    "...What?"

    "Forgot you."

    Jiang Qi was startled, as if something broke out of his heart, lowered his eyes, and slightly curved his mouth: " Hmm."

    ...

    ...

    Longevity! Lord Demon King brought back a human from the human world! !

    This news has spread like wildfire since the devil king arrived in the devil world. But apart from a few people who hated humans extremely, there was no disturbance.

    Apart from……

    "What! Lord Demon King, why did you bring this human being into the Demon Realm?!" The Great Elder's eyes widened in disbelief.

    The demon king was introducing Jiang Qi to various things in the demon world. Hearing what the great elder said, he raised his chin proudly: "Oh, he is my concubine." The great elder said excitedly: "Princess?

    The demon king Sir's fiancée Ellie? What about Maddie? Didn't Sir come back to see her this time?"

    Jiang Qi's smiling face suddenly disappeared.

    Swish——

    The Great Devil King sweated from his forehead, and scolded the Great Elder: "Don't talk nonsense! When did I have a fiancee!" The Great Elder

    stroked his goatee and thought carefully: "Hey, it seems that you really didn't say it yourself, my lord. But..." His tone immediately became uneasy: "She is the woman you brought back from outside for the first time, so..."

    The devil breathed a sigh of relief, but he didn't know whether he had ever told others that you were me. After all, he knew that the words Wangfei were unreliable before. He snorted coldly and said, "That's why you claim it without authorization?! Then this is the so-called important thing you called me back this time?" The

    Great Elder knelt down with a plop.

    How did he know that the Lord Demon King really took a fancy to a human being? If the Lord Demon King could bring him into the Demon Realm, he could see how much he valued this human being.