26

Li Baoen never knew that he was still such a face-controlled person.

    He actually fell in love at first sight just by looking at a person's face.

    No, it's not love at first sight, but pure possessiveness.

    It's like a child seeing something he likes and wanting to get it.

    He politely said: "Sir, may I have the honor to know your name?"

    Jiang Qi was taken aback, looked left and right, and after seeing no one else, he immediately pushed Shan Ben who was still giggling Gang: "Agang, I want to ask you."

    Yamamoto was taken aback, and smiled: "Ang? My name is Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, what do you do?"

    Li Baoen's smile remained the same, with a perfect smile on the corner of his mouth, if he hadn't ignored After meeting Takeshi Yamamoto, Jiang Qi still felt that he didn't see that he was pretending to be stupid: "Hi, my name is Li Baoen, may I ask your name     ?

    "

? Do you want to give it a try?"

    How did you go from asking for your name one second, and jumping directly to the topic of jojoyo the next?

    Yamamoto just pulled the corner of his mouth down, and then raised a sunny smile, not giving Jiang Qi a chance to answer at all, and said, "Libao Ensang, the plane is about to take off, hurry up and sit down."

     He glanced at the seat not far away, then looked at the seat next to him, his eyes flashed, and said: "This is my seat, Mr. Yamamoto. I have never promised to change seats." Indeed, when Bourne originally wanted to

    change , was interrupted by Biyangqi's sudden appearance, until now.

    Yamamoto just scratched his head, and said silly and sweetly: "That's it, then boss, let's go and sit." He

    said, he walked to his original seat, and there was a decadent young man who looked like a foreigner sitting there. The man said something, the man glanced at Li Baoen, nodded to Yamamoto, then walked over with a strong smile, and sat in Jiang Qi's seat.

    Yamamoto waved to Jiang Qi happily: "Boss, there is a seat here, come and sit."

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    Li Baoen: "..."

    Before Jiang Qi left, he seemed to hear the young man behind him say: "Hey, how much do you pay per day?"

    "Pfft."

    Jiang Qi smiled, and Li Baoen's face turned dark, "Get out!"

    I don't know if the young man didn't understand or was cheeky, and kept pestering Li Baoen.

    Jiang Qi: This is what makes those who don't know fearless.

    Sawada Iemitsu said what he could do, he was also very desperate, he just planned to find Yushou, and after hearing that the man who looked very honest said that this man was a killer, he wanted him to join Vongola, but he just didn't Do you know why, Li Baoen seems to want to kill him? ? Isn't the killer counted by the day, but by the month? ? The new rookie Jiaguang is confused.

    Jiang Qi didn't know that Yamamoto recognized Li Baoen at a glance and kept it so natural, lying comfortably on the other's lap, closing his eyes and sleeping.

    After a while, Jiang Qi's breathing slowed down, and Yamamoto touched his soft hair like a thief, and secretly smiled as if he had taken advantage of the sky.