138

In front of people, Jiang Qi would still save face for her husband, he only squeezed it for a while, then put it down, smiled and sat on the main seat, took a sip from Xiao Yuanshan's teacup, as if he was a hostess.

    After drinking tea, Jiang Qi asked the maidservant to spread out the portrait, and said generously: "No, tell me who you like, I'll send someone to talk about it."

    Xiao Ya smiled falsely and stared at Jiang Qi's face. The eyes, the poison in the eyes can't hide it.

    "This..." Uncle Xiao said angrily: "How can this be such a joke!"

    Jiang Qi: "A joke? I don't think so, there are so many good men waiting for her to pick."

    "You, you... You don't care about Yuanshan Who cares about her! Pull her down quickly!"

    Xiao Yuanshan, who wished to use himself as a background cloth, was stunned for a moment, and said dotingly: "Uncle, madam is so frank, please forgive me." Fuck

    your frankness! !

    Uncle Xiao said angrily: "Let me just say it straight. Uncle betrothed Xiao Ya to you. You will send someone to bring the dowry over tomorrow!

    " With an orderly tone on his face, he even skipped the option to refuse. Jiang Qi was amused.

    Xiao Yuanshan also frowned, he always knew that his uncle used his name to be cool outside, but he didn't expect that this time, even his beloved daughter would be sacrificed in order to lie down on him. Besides, even if he didn't marry a wife, it was impossible for him to agree to the other party, let alone he already married his wife. Thinking of his wife, Xiao Yuanshan's voice immediately turned cold, and he simply refused: "I'm sorry uncle, I'm afraid I can't agree."

    Uncle Xiao clutched his chest in grief: "You...you really don't care about the past?! Do you really want the six relatives to deny you?!"

    This family is all movie kings. Jiang Qi complained with a fruit in his mouth.

    Xiao Yuanshan said in a deep voice: "If my six relatives don't recognize me, I should have denied my six relatives as soon as I knew you took over my parents' family property and threw me to the Central Plains."

    Thanks to Uncle Xiao's conscience, after taking over his house, he was indeed taken home and cared for for a period of time, and then he probably felt that he ate too much food, so he was sent to the Central Plains.

    Uncle Xiao was horrified in his heart: "...you, how could you..."

    Jiang Qi snapped his fingers, he didn't expect Xiao Yuanshan to say that Uncle Xiao took good care of him when he was a child, but what happened was like this.

    My own man can only bully himself!

    Suddenly spitting out the fruit seeds, Jiang Qi stabbed the fruit-peeling knife on the table ferociously, and shouted: "How dare you treat my man like this?! I can't beat you! Come, hit me!!"

    Xiao Yuanshan: Dumbfounded!

    Uncle Xiao:? ?

    The guards who broke in looked at each other, not knowing whether to make a move or not.

    Jiang Qi glared angrily: "It's all abolished, right?! Who is the owner of this house, and he doesn't want this month's monthly salary, right? Hit, the person who got a wound will have his monthly salary doubled!

    " The guards were instantly excited.

    Uncle Xiao and Xiao Ya were also stupid, they never thought that Jiang Qi would send someone to beat them so violently, this is simply a shrew!