114

"I can't walk anymore." Jiang Qi stopped and squatted down.

    Roger was taken aback, "Then what should we do? Why don't you rest here and we'll leave later?" The

    pirates following them saw that the big ship was less than ten meters away from them, and the corners of their mouths Twitched slightly. They finally understood why the deputy captain left alone.

    Jiang Qi: This person must have been stupid in his previous life! ! !

    The little pirates at the back couldn't stand it anymore, and booed: "Boss, you really don't understand the style, sister-in-law wants you to hug him!"

    Jiang Qi nodded hastily.

    Roger's ears turned red slightly, and he roared angrily, "You don't need to remind me! Of course I know! Get out of here—" The

    pirates were eager to get out, and they were already blinded when they were on the boat Yes, now on the island, they urgently need to find a place to vent their fire. As for not letting the boss go with them? Heh, don't blame them for being disrespectful, and send the boss three words-does he dare?

    These shit stirrers and light bulbs were no longer dangling around, and Roger couldn't find anyone to divert his anger from, so he hugged Jiang Qi by the waist with a flushed face.

    Jiang Qi looked at the man who looked very serious, but was ashamed to sneak into the ground, chuckled, and pinched his cheek, "Why are you so shy? Why weren't you shy when you hugged me last night? "

    Roger:! " ! ! !

    Roger Mao is blown up.

    Too innocent, is such an innocent person really his target? ? ! ! You have to take advantage of the innocent time to play more!

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qi smiled and kissed him again.

    Soft and ruddy thin lips, graceful and slender neck, delicate collarbone...

    Roger's footsteps fluttered, and he quickly looked away. From the outsiders' eyes, it was Roger with a gloomy face, speeding up his pace, with a menacing look, turning his eyes away. Many people around were terrified and hurriedly gave way.

    When passing by a bulletin board, Jiang Qi's eyes flickered, as if he saw a familiar shadow on the bulletin board.

    "Hey wait, stop for a moment." Jiang Qi patted him on the shoulder and asked Roger to walk to the bulletin board. When he got to the front, Jiang Qi saw a photo pinned in the corner at a glance.

    Name Roger, captain of the Roger Pirates, age 18, bounty 1500.

    Jiang Qi blinked, and looked again to see that the reward was indeed 1,500.

    Roger obviously also saw that the reward amount of 1,500 was in stark contrast to the most conspicuous 20 million reward. He already knew that his reward amount was only 1,500, and he didn't care much about such things. But I don't know why, when Jiang Qi saw that his reward was only so small, he felt extremely ashamed!

    Does Jiang Qi feel that he is not good at all? Do you feel regret following him? Will you go with others?

    Luo Jie was disturbed and irritable, and said cautiously: "Actually, this is determined by the Navy internally, and it is not allowed. In fact, I am much better..."

    Jiang Qi took out a pen from his breast pocket, jumped down and said, "Excuse me. Use your pen."

    Luo Jie was stunned for a moment, but he didn't say anything. Jiang Qi's next move shocked him, and he saw that Jiang Qi added six zeros to the reward amount at the bottom of his photo. The name Jie was followed by brackets, which read: Jiang Qi's man?.