76

No wonder Jiang Qi is so excited, the person who was arranged for him before is either a poor painter or a down-and-out musician, and now he is actually a rich second generation, or the most favored one in the whole family, how can this not make Jiang Qi excited? ?

Jiang Qi's father is the boss of a large Japanese conglomerate, named Concubine Yingjun, and his mother is a Chinese who married Ming Chuan. Her surname is Jiang. Because they had a child, she took his father's surname, so Jiang Qi followed his mother's surname.

It's just that there is another character set that will never change. The original body is a bit autistic. No matter how much the whole family spoils him, because he likes to wear women's clothing, he secretly hears his classmates and others laughing at him. Traumatized, unwilling to contact outsiders.

This has always been a knot in the hearts of the family, so they are usually more gentle and considerate to him. Even the black-bellied mother, hot-tempered father, naughty niece and nephew, and serious brother will subconsciously face him. They kept their tempers under control, and spoke in their most gentle tone, as if they were afraid that if their voices were a little louder, their baby's condition would become more serious.

"At first, I wanted to be lazy in the next world, but it seems that I can't." Jiang Qi said suddenly.

The system that was peeping in mid-air was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat, and felt that his entire parts were soaked. Immediately, I was very grateful that I loved reading novels about the counterattack of the rich second generation recently. [It seems that we have to think about it when we arrange the identity of the host in the future].

Maybe it was because of a guilty conscience, so it didn't dare to peek any more furtively, and hid back in the space.

Only then did Jiang Qi meaningfully take back the mission information.

...

"Bang bang bang--"

"Xiao Qi? Baby? Are you up? It's time to eat." There was a gentle, watery sound outside the door, so soft that water dripped out.

It was the first time Jiang Qi encountered a situation with relatives, he was flustered and distracted, and then he calmed down. Anyway, he doesn't need to pretend that he is autistic. His habit of being autistic and hating outsiders has been in him for thousands of years. He hasn't changed yet, so there's no need to pretend at all, he has this character himself.

"Ah, I'll go down later."

"Okay, then mom is waiting for you outside~"

Jiang Qi shrugged helplessly.

"Hmph, it's not that the little uncle doesn't know the way, why should we wait here! And even if he is so stupid that he doesn't even know the way, then we are not his servants, why should we wait for him!!! "Dyeing yellow hair, wearing trendy rivet clothes and shoes, with an expression of pride and reluctance, if he hadn't taken a step away from beginning to end, maybe Jiang's mother would really think that her grandson doesn't like his uncle.

Mama Jiang's granddaughter Concubine Yingli, who is also Huangmao's elder sister, heard her son say this, afraid that her little uncle would take it seriously, she held his ear angrily, and whispered angrily: "Concubine Yingli!! Brat! You have the ability! You say it again?!"

Fei Yingli felt the pain, and quickly covered her ears: "It hurts, sister, let me go!"

Fei Yingli sneered: "Brother, if you don't want to die a miserable death, you'd better give it to me." Shut up."