80

"...Do you want to hide for a while?" Jiang Qi turned off the map silently, and raised his head very seriously.

    The child hasn't been born yet, if something unexpected happened to Heiyu Pirate One, such as being beaten to death or maimed or something... wouldn't he be at a loss. _(:з」∠)_Although

    he is quite satisfied with Black Feather Bandit One’s technique, it is not only comfortable but also very... ahem, elegant and not dirty.

    The cheating was caught face to face by the lover's family, and then it was embarrassing.

    Heiyu Pirates, who didn't know that he was about to face the Eighth Court Trial, had three question marks on his head: "???"

    At this moment, a man's head suddenly protruded from behind the rooftop door, with yellow hair and many earrings on his ears. Concubine Yingli jumped out viciously.

    "Stupid little uncle! Who is this man!! Don't be fooled by him, don't look at him looking like a dog, maybe he is a villain behind the scenes!" How long does it take for a person to hide behind the door before he knows what happened.

    Feiyingli snorted coldly, and said it in a decent way, "I met a young lady in his arms when I went to the bar last time!

    " of? ! "...Xiaoqi, don't listen to his nonsense, you know me...I..."

    Feiyingli disdained: "Why am I talking nonsense?! Little uncle, I was late at home last Friday, or One day I went to the bar and saw him!"

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    "..." Heiyu Pirates helplessly raised his forehead, the family's control is enough, if it is not for the labor and capital to be there every day, It was so true that I almost believed it!

    Jiang Qi stared at Fei Yingli for a while, and Fei Yingli blushed uncomfortably, staring back ferociously and unwillingly. "What?!"

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes beautifully, and said with a smile, "It seems that Xiao Li doesn't hate me as much as usual."

    Fei Yingli was taken aback, red hot air came out of her head all of a sudden: "I didn't have it!!!"

    Jiang Qi's crooked eyes showed that he didn't believe it at all.

    Heiyu Pirates' favorite is the crescent shape of Jiang Qi's eyes when he smiles, which is beautiful and cute. So I couldn't hold it back, and forgot that my eldest nephew was still beside me, so I hugged Jiang Qi and kissed him again and again.

    "I like you." Really like this person. Black Feather Robber lowered his eyes tenderly.

    Fei Yingli, who was completely ignored, was furious when she saw the two kissing each other, "Let go of little uncle!" As she said that, she was about to push Heiyu Pirate One away.

    Heiyu Pirates hugged Jiang Qi and naturally turned around to avoid Fei Yingli who pushed him. He thought helplessly, anyway, his relationship with Qiqi was exposed. Relationship.

    So, the man who thought this way said bluntly: "I won't let it go, especially my boyfriend, right?"

    No, it's impossible! The little uncle hates other people's touch so much, how could he accept this old man who looks very obscene at first glance? ! The little uncle must have been deceived by this man's rhetoric!

    Jiang Qi: This silly kid is automatically brainstorming the plot again.

    Fei Yingli: "Don't worry, little uncle, even if I die with him, I won't let you be persecuted by this wretched old man     !