30

Tsunayoshi Sawada was lying on the desk decadently, with a black aura of depression and resentment exuding all over his body. The surrounding students were invariably frightened by the low-pressure air-conditioning coming out of him, and they all moved away from him.

    Waste Material Gang seems a little different today than usual.

    But at this time, someone with short eyes came over and asked, "Yo, Tsunade, did you see Yamamoto?" When

    Tsunayoshi Sawada heard someone's name, he turned his head and stared at him viciously: "How do I know where he is!!"

    Others: Sure enough, it's not an illusion, Waste Material Gang is really different today than usual.

    The visitor was startled by the yelling, and froze on the spot: "...err, but you and Yamamoto usually walk closer..." "

    I didn't know after I told you!!" Tsunaki became more and more irritable, and yelled After a sound, he lay on the table and made a bang.

    Everyone took another step back silently.

    Some people couldn't stand it any longer, and said disdainfully: "Bad material gang, if Yamamoto-san hadn't been covering you all the time, you really thought you wouldn't dare to hit you when we were scared because of your useless physique?! Now that Yamamoto-san is not here, How dare you be so arrogant by yourself?"

    "..." Gang Ji pursed his lips, lowered his eyes, and raised his head again, his eyes were full of coldness: "If it wasn't because Ah Wu would come back, believe it or not, you would have been in the hospital long ago? "

    You——!"

    "Student Yamamoto, you're back."

    There were sporadic sounds of excitement suddenly coming from the door. Tsuna is no stranger to such a voice, because the other party has always been so popular since childhood.

    Almost at the same time that Takeshi Yamamoto stepped into the classroom, Tsunayoshi immediately changed from a cold expression to a bewildered little white rabbit, and continued lying on the table in a daze.

    Witnessing this super fast face-changing speed, the male classmate who scolded Tsunayoshi Sawada just now said: "..."

    He seemed to have discovered something serious.

    Takeshi Yamamoto greeted everyone proficiently, glanced around the classroom, his eyes lit up when he saw the brown-haired boy on the seat, and walked over: "Gang, so you really came back, I didn't find you just now, you Aren't you watching my game, why are you leaving?"

    Don't you want to watch you flirting with other girls? Gang Ji puffed his face and felt dissatisfied.

    Thinking that when he was cheering for the opponent, the opponent won the game and did not walk towards him as usual, but walked towards a woman with short hair and a long skirt.

    The woman turned her back to him, and he couldn't see the smile clearly, but judging from her slender and familiar back, he must have seen her somewhere. Except for school, Takeshi Yamamoto was basically with him, so that woman must be from school, and he had seen it before. Otherwise, there will be no familiar feeling.

    Takeshi Yamamoto, an idiot, actually smiled so happily. Instead of refusing to wipe his sweat, the other party rubbed him affectionately.

    ah! Pissed him off.

    Gang Ji took a deep breath to calm himself down, don't let the jealousy go to his head, both he and Ah Wu have met their parents, and Uncle Jiang has confirmed their relationship, Ah Wu will definitely not be snatched away by others.