95

On the roof.

    Furuichi Takashi smiled stupidly: "Although Teacher Jiang has no breasts, his face is the most beautiful I have ever seen."

    Hearing the words, Tatsumi Lu said strangely: "If I read correctly, he is a man. How could there be any breasts?" breasts."

    Gu Shi Guizhi was angry: "Don't you understand that a woman disguises herself as a man?! How can such a beautiful person be a man!"

    Jiang Qi interrupted his fantasy: "I'm sorry, I'm really a man."

    Gu Shi Takayuki: There is nothing to love in life. jpg

    The male Shika Tatsumi knows his brother's virtues too well, the corner of his mouth twitched, he turned around and looked at Xiao Beilu seriously, with the symbol of the royal family of the Demon World "Lord of the Flies" engraved on his raised hand: "Little Beilu, look at this, since you like Teacher Jiang, you have to give the "Lord of the Flies pattern" to Teacher Jiang!"

    Little Beilu: "Huh?"

    Jiang Qi twitched his mouth: "It's really a familiar and annoying pattern What about it."

    "Familiar?" Oga, who has always been nervous, had a rare IQ online: "Teacher Jiang Qi saw it before?" Jiang Qi

    said yes, but Oga wanted to ask Jiang Qi again, but he didn't say anything.

    "Oh——" the male deer sighed, and stretched out his hand to hug Little Beiru: "Little Beiru, it's time for you to eat, Xiludi should have delivered your meal." Little Beilu stared at

    his outstretched hand for two seconds, Without hesitation, she turned her head and buried it in Jiang Qi's chest.

    I'll rub it—I'll rub it again—I'll continue to rub it—

    the corner of Tatsumi's mouth twitched, why did he think he was rejected by Little Beru? ? "...Wow, little Beilu has no breasts even though he is a mother!"

    Furuichi Takayuki: "I urgently need Miss Xiludi's Opie to comfort me..."

    "Bang——" the man

    who jumped down from the sky The woman stomped him to the ground without mercy.

    Furuichi Takayuki: "...This feeling must be Miss Xiludi."

    Xiludi was holding the lunch box in her hand, and only saw a stranger hugging Master Beru, because the other person's back was facing her, so she didn't recognize him for a while.

    "Oka Tatsumi, how can you give the young master to someone else!"

    The male deer Tatsumi didn't know how to answer, he was upset in his heart, but he laughed loudly on his face: "Hahahaha, I finally sent little Beiru out hahaha. "

    The "son" who has been raised for so long is about to be snatched away. Although this "son" is very troublesome and has a lot of things, it has brought a lot of trouble to his life, and he sent it away on his own initiative...he should Happy is.

    Xi Ludi: "The "Lord of the Flies" pattern is still in your hand, stop daydreaming, you should just laugh when you can get the young master's approval." For some reason, the

    male deer Tatsumi was relieved.

    "Young master~ Xiludi brought you... what the fuck—my lord princess—" Xiludi's eyes widened, seeing the young man's face clearly, the food box almost fell to the ground in fright.

    "My lord princess??? Σ(?д? lll)"

    "My lord princess?"

    Jiang Qi smiled: "It's been a long time since Xiludi." Xiludi