68

The word home made Jiulan and Li Tu feel very excited when they got home.

    Considerately helping Jiang Qi carry things in his big and small bags.

    In the end, the only thing Jiang Qi held in his hand was the camera in front of him.

    My man is so handsome that he carries so many things.

    With a smile on the corner of Jiang Qi's mouth, he pressed the camera to take a picture of the scene in front of him.

    Jiulan Litu made a handsome pose.

    Jiang Qi: "There is a computer inside, and there are very important programs in the computer. Be careful not to damage it."

    Jiulan Litu: "...huh."

    Back at Jiulan's house, Jiang Qi threw it away after use. The attitude was vividly displayed. After entering the room, after Li Tu put the things on the table, he thanked Li Tu with a smile, and then pushed the other party out. "I have something I want to be alone for a while, you are not allowed to come in and take a peek."

    Jiulan Litu's smile disappeared, and he looked indifferently at the closed door.

    Heh, this human being is simply becoming more and more daring, daring to be so bold and presumptuous on his territory!

    The servant not far away thought he understood the meaning, and said considerately: "Master Jiulan, do

    you want to go in?"

    ...

    "Master Patriarch." The maid walked to Jiulan Litu's side and said respectfully.

    Li Tu was displeased at first, but when he saw the blind servant blocking his view from the gate, his tone became colder: "What's the matter?"

    If there were no important things, she might not be able to live.

    The maid seemed to know her next fate, she trembled with fear, and lowered her head even more, "My lord, it's Miss Shuli who came to you..." The voice was somewhat expectant. Miss Li, no matter how important things are interrupted, she will not be angry.

    "Oh, let her go." Jiulan Litu said this quickly, he subconsciously didn't want Jiang Qi to know that he had been madly infatuated with Shuli. After finishing speaking, he struggled for a while, and repeated in the direction of Jiang Qi's house, "Let her go!!! I don't know her!"

    Maid: "..." Master, I'm here, why are you talking to the back? .

    But she still breathed a sigh of relief: "Good master, then I will let Miss Shuli go back."

    Although she was a little surprised, the master cares about Miss Shuli the most, and he has never let Miss Shuli pass by, but Fortunately, her life was saved.

    "Who's in the tree?"

    Because they didn't hide their conversation at all, and what Jiulan and Litu said was a little louder than usual, so Jiang Qi couldn't hear it.

    Jiulan Litu: It feels like a pill_(:з」∠)_Hey

    wait, are you going to be jealous?

    Although he thought so, he didn't dare to experiment.

    "She's my sister."

    "Oh."

    Jiang Qi didn't doubt it. He has something to ask for now, so his momentum is a little weak: "Li Tu, I want to ask..." "?"