113

"I-I-I-" Roger blushed unreasonably, and his usually bright and clear voice became stammered, unable to utter a word for a long time.

    Jiang Qi withdrew his hand, as if nothing had happened, the corner of his lips twitched: "It's time to eat." "

    Oh..." Luo Jie heaved a sigh of relief, but what followed was loss.

    Like a big dog that has not eaten meat, the young man followed behind him eagerly.

    There were very few dishes on board, and most of them only had meat, so Jiang Qi had no choice but to cook some meat.

    Roger looked at the good-looking meat, smelled the aroma, and swallowed. He is hungry.

    From the beginning to the end, he didn't even give that plate of vegetarian dishes out of the corner of his eye. In his eyes, there were only a few green vegetable leaves, not even enough to fit between his teeth.

    Luo Jie stared straight at it. If it wasn't for the fact that Jiang Qi was still here, he would have already started. Rubbing his hands together, the boy said anxiously, "I didn't expect you to be a chef."

    Chef? Be it. Just not in this world.

    Jiang Qi smiled, and put braised pork knuckle, sweet and sour fish, hot pork liver and other meat and vegetarian dishes on the table. Lei Li, who hadn't gone far, walked over unsteadily again, shrugging his nose, very natural sitting at a side table.

    Roger glared at him fiercely, smelling the aroma, he stretched out his paw and grabbed one and put it in his mouth.

    Jiang Qi frowned, "Go and wash your hands first."

    Roger: "Tsk, it's really troublesome." Even though he said this, he still went to wash his hands obediently, and when he left, he pulled Lei Li up, with a half-smile: "Vice-captain, let's go, go wash your hands!"

    Huh, this guy Raleigh was the one who tricked him, yet he appeared in front of him again so soon! !

    "Railly, you have the guts to come over and eat and drink, aren't you afraid I'll beat you up!"

    Lei Li seemed to have expected that he would not treat him in front of Jiang Qi, he didn't care about his cold face, and said: "I didn't force you to say what you said, but I reminded you Jiang Qi It's right behind you, and you are the one who complained to me when you were dissatisfied with Jiang Qi, blame me?" "

    You—" Roger pointed at him and vomited blood in anger.

    Lei Li seemed to feel that he was not enough, and continued: "Hey, Roger, since you think Jiang Qi is so bad or so bad, you can just let him go!"

    Roger: "Bah! Dreaming Don't even think about it!"

    Lei Li shrugged indifferently, as if Jiang Qi would choose him in the end, so what can you do.

    Roger's lungs were about to explode, and after he came out, he kept chanting in Jiang Qi's ear about Lei Li's romantic history, one-night stands, making other people's stomachs bigger and irresponsible, his private life is messy, and so on. Splash on the head.

    Rayleigh: I'm so angry I just want to eat.

    Jiang Qi had no choice but to put some food in his mouth, and Luo Jie opened his mouth to eat it naturally.

    Jiang Qi smiled and rolled his eyes: "Is it delicious?"

    It's delicious! ! !

    Roger's heart swelled, feeling that something was about to come out of his chest. "Well, it's okay..."