86: Bored And Vowed To Destroy The World

001 pulled out the emotions in Jiang Qi's mind. [Congratulations to the host for completing the task again, welcome the host to go home~]

Jiang Qi heard the cheerful voice of System 001 just after returning to his cage.

Jiang Qi is a little tired now and doesn't want to leave it. Recalling the memory in his mind, he clicked his tongue speechlessly and said, "Why didn't I leave immediately after I finished the task of giving birth to the supporting role?"

You will be surprised if your feelings are taken away, right? In fact, it seems that it is a little bit hard to figure out why the host will stay in the same world for so long, and what is the use? It will only make your mental strength exhausted! I have to wait until I return to the space to sleep and recover slowly.

001 frowned and suggested: [Then, should the host not stay in the next world? 】

Jiang Qi glanced at the sky, but there was nothing there, so he didn't agree to it immediately, and said lightly: "Let's talk about it when the time comes, go to the next world."

001: [Wait, Master Host, you haven't received the reward yet ! 】

Jiang Qi: "Oh, I almost forgot. You can give it."

001: Master host, please don't look like you don't care _(:з」∠)_

【Ding, congratulations, master host, for obtaining the branch of the lucky god pendant. ]

"Function."

[As the name suggests, the branch of the Fushen pendant is actually a small part of the ability of the Fushen...it can bring good luck to the host~]

Jiang Qi said with a smile: "This reward is not bad, thank you 001."

" Eh?" 001 was taken aback, the host actually thinks this ability is good? ? Is it stupid to do the task? ! This is just an A-level reward, the host has never been so happy when he got the S.

It is that it feels that its ability is poor, but will 001 say it stupidly? ! Of course not! This is a great opportunity to express its auxiliary ability, to make the host trust it more, and maybe worship it! !

"Ahaha, as long as the host likes it, I am such a considerate and good system haha!"

Jiang Qi praised: "Yes, of course, if 001 reads less campus romance novels, I will definitely like you even more ."

001: _(:з」∠)_ It's strange, how did the host know that it likes to read campus romance novels the most?

[The next world is "The Devil is A Part Timer", the target of the strategy is the Great Demon King, who gave birth to the supporting role Kejar de Ambirana Beelzebub 4th, does the host want to sleep and rest? ]

The corner of Jiang Qi's mouth twitched: "What's your name?"

[Kejar de Ambirana Beelzebub IV. 】

Jiang Qi: "No, I'm asking what is the name of the Great Demon King."

001 was stunned, [Wait a minute, Lord Host...] After reading it...

[Oh my god, QAQ is not written in the plot! 】

Jiang Qi: "Forget it π_π, you should teleport me there first."

I'm almost used to your unreliability.

[Okay~]

... ...

...

Materials 1: The original body is a student of Ishiyamo High School.

Two: The mother died, and the father was the principal of Ishiyamo High School.