129

It’s not without reason that Tang Han feels so insecure. He and Jiang Qi’s childhood sweethearts since he was a child may be because he was too familiar with him when he was a child. He treated Jiang Qi as a future daughter-in-law when he was young. Suddenly he knew that Jiang Qi was a man and Jiang Qi’s character It's the colder kind. Tang Han has been the proud son of heaven since he was a child. He is willing to obey his wife, but the daughter-in-law is no longer a daughter-in-law.

    The good classmates saw that he was so obedient to Jiang Qi, and laughed at him for being afraid of his wife, so because of his good face and immature mind, he made a big death when he was in junior high school.

    They were still in the same school, the same class, and the same classroom when they were in junior high school.

    Jiang Qi was holding his head wet with water, the bucket fell on the ground beside him, and his school uniform was also soaked. He looked at the people in the classroom indifferently. The boy had dyed yellow hair, earrings, and a cigarette in his mouth. , the two younger brothers behind him beat his back, a guilty conscience appeared on his handsome face, he looked aside and remained silent.

    The young and Dangerous students laughed loudly: "Brother Tang Han, your trick is absolutely perfect! Our school belle has really been fooled!"

    Tang Han twitched the corners of his mouth, but couldn't laugh.

    Distressed and flustered, he dared not meet those eyes at all.

    No... You can't be soft-hearted, he is not a wife slave!

    Jiang Qi is not so easy to mess with. When he was in kindergarten and elementary school, he was not called the boss by himself. He didn't plan to go to junior high school, and Tang Han was actually taken away in a place he didn't see.

    This incident seems to have been mentioned in the original book, but because the author mentioned it briefly, he didn't pay attention to it, but he stumbled unexpectedly.

    At this time, his ability was sealed, and Tang Han was notified that something had happened. He was impatient for a while, and never thought that he would be tricked.

    "Bang——" Jiang Qi kicked the plastic bucket away, the voice of the person who was laughing at him stopped abruptly, and he looked at the person who usually looked like a good girl in amazement.

    He walked up to Tang Han, bent down, turned his head, and met his eyes. Jiang Qi said, "I really don't want you anymore." Go to the fucking mission! !

    At this moment, Jiang Qi really had the idea of ​​giving up this mission for a moment. Anyway, it would be a big deal to lose a little points. He had enough points. He knew that he shouldn't be willful, but he didn't know why. Characters, he always has an urge to be willful towards them, maybe those raid targets spoiled him, even if he doesn't have those feelings, he still has memories.

    Tang Han's pupils shrank.

    Jiang Qi turned around and left, he was afraid that if he stayed any longer, he couldn't help but beat up the little wolf dog.

    "He...no...doesn't want me anymore, what...mean?" He asked the person next to him in a daze, his heart was frighteningly empty, his head went blank, and he picked his fingers uneasily.

    "Boss! Your fingers are bleeding!!"

    "Ah... it's bleeding, it's okay..." Tang Han didn't care at all and let the blood stay: "Xiao Qi will give me a Band-Aid, by the way, Xiao Qi ..."

    "Boss, you..."

    "Xiaoqi...that's right, I did something wrong, I'm going to apologize to him..."