77

Jiang Qi didn't know that he was already being targeted by the attacking target. He looked at the map, and once the black feather bandit was a little far away from him, he would leave it alone. He had to deal with his own affairs before he could concentrate on the attacking target. .

    He arrived at the school with Feiying, Lifei, and Yingli. It took a few days to get acquainted with the interior of the school without any trace. It happened that the original body was a quiet person. Because of his own identity and autism, there was no one who was close to him in the class, so he was saved from catering to him. other people.

    What's more, Jiang Qi encountered a difficult situation, that is, Heiyu Pirate, who was a bit of a semblance, had never appeared before. He had seen the map, and Heiyu Pirate was not far away from him, but he had never encountered it by chance. However, according to the situation in the previous world, the system should arrange an opportunity for them to meet.

    Could it be because of the change of his identity that this opportunity benefit is gone? ?

    Jiang Qi guessed here that Yingjun, the concubine's concubine, received a notice letter from Kidd the next day.

    At 12 o'clock in the evening, when the clock strikes midnight, your baby will be picked by me. - Sincerely, Phantom Thief Kidd.

    Fei Yingjun sneered when she saw the letter, and casually threw it aside, making a decision that he would regret immensely in the future. He calmly said to the security guards: "This is the notice letter from Kaitou Kidd, you just need to strengthen your vigilance." The

    security guard exclaimed: "Kaitou Kidd?! Sir, do you need to call the police???"

    Concubine Yingjun waved his hand : "No, no, there are so many treasures in the house, it's okay to let Kaito Kidd take one or two if he wants to." The

    security guards: "..." Is this the difference between the rich and the poor...

    But since the owner Having said that, the security guards didn't pay much attention to this matter, they just arranged a few more people than usual.

    When Black Feather Pirates first came, he didn't know whether to be happy or depressed if his reputation was too small. Why didn't he feel any sense of accomplishment when he came to steal things? ?

    ↑It will be big soon.

    Heiyu Pirates installed large and small hidden monitors in the concubine's house early in the morning, so he was very familiar with the concubine's house, but just in case, he still knocked out a security guard who put his clothes and his own Changed it off, and followed the memory to the outside of Jiangqi's gate.

    "Bang bang bang——"

    "Who is it?"

    Black Feather Bandit's heart beat violently, and he didn't know why he suddenly became nervous.

    "I... I, Master asked me to ask what you need?" Black Feather Pirate One said imitating the servant's tone.

    Jiang Qi paused, looked at the map, and saw that the little man who said I was Heiyu Pirate One was outside the door at this moment, with a hook on his mouth, he wiped his body casually, wrapped a towel around his slender waist, and walked out of the bathroom. walk out.

    Jiang Qi: "I don't need anything."

    Black Feather Pirates twitched the corner of his mouth: "But the master asked me to send you some things."

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes, how did he come up with such a poor excuse.

    He didn't smile during the period, relying on the other party not being able to see him outside the door, he held his stomach and opened his mouth presumptuously to laugh.