150

In the evening, Wanyan Honglie returned disappointed, exhausted in his heart, and began to doubt whether it was right for him to believe that person's one-sidedness and come here to find someone.

    The old man in Tsing Yi: "Master, we should go back to the inn."

    Wanyan Honglie waved his hand: "You go back first, I will be alone."

    "...Yes."

    It is the holiday, and it is time to turn off the lights and rest at this time At this time, the lights of every house are dimmed, and the bustle and bustle are almost the same as during the day.

    Wanyan Honglie sat on a bluestone by the river, looking at the water flowing in the river, lost his mind.

    Suddenly, he felt his clothes being ripped by someone. He looked down and saw that it was the little beggar who was picked up and adopted by those two people.

    Wanyan Honglie said, "Why are you here? Where's Brother Ouyang?" He raised his head and looked around.

    Jiang Qi pointed in one direction. It turned out that Ouyang Feng and Ouyang Jin were buying lamps in front of a stall.

    Wanyan Honglie smiled and said, "Are you going to put the lights on?"

    "Yeah." Jiang Qi nodded, and suddenly said, "Can I ask you something?"

    Wanyan Honglie continued to laugh and said, "Talk about it first." He Neither said yes nor refused.

    Jiang Qi complained about the little fox in his heart, and said, "I want to light the lamp with the young master, and I'll put the master here with you first, okay?"

    Wanyan Honglie laughed loudly: "Then when are you going to pick it up?"

    Jiang Qi said seriously: "Can you deliver the goods to your door?"

    Wanyan Honglie: "..." I still underestimated how thick-skinned this kid is.

    "He's an adult, it doesn't matter what you and I say."

    Jiang Qi bared his teeth and said with a smile: "He will be very happy! After all, you are his ex-boyfriend. If you don't say anything, I will take it as your agreement!" Wanyan

    Honglie raised eyebrows. "good."

    The two of them were talking, and Ouyang Feng, who always pays attention to the children, bought the lantern and strode over. Ouyang Jin hurriedly complained behind him, his legs are so long!

    Suddenly, Ouyang Jin noticed the young man opposite Jiang Qi, his eyes lit up, and he said, "Brother Wanyan, what are you doing sitting here alone?

    " Forget about it.

    Wanyan Honglie: "Just sit here and be quiet when you're bored     alone ."

    Ouyang Jin enthusiastically said: "Let's go together, we won't be bored if we go shopping together."

He had just been brainwashed by Jiang Qi, no matter how he heard it, he felt something was wrong. He subconsciously looked at the child.

    Jiang Qi held Ouyang Feng's arm and did not let go: "Master, can I go with the young master to light the lamp?"

    Ouyang Jin: "...Go, go." Do you think I really want to go with you? ? ! If it weren't for him not knowing the way back to the inn QAQ, the ghost would be willing to eat dog food all night!

    After they left, Ouyang Jin suddenly remembered that maybe Wanyan Honglie didn't know the way! He is also a foreigner!

    Ouyang Jin poked the melancholy Wanyan Honglie hesitantly, "Brother Wanyan..."