159

This private room is set up very well, you can see the street by opening the window on the left, it is specially prepared for those who have special hobbies. Coincidentally, Jiang Qi happened to pass by here and was seen by the old man, and then Yu Luocha was fooled to look down, and happened to meet Jiang Qi's eyes.

    Yu Luocha himself didn't know why cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and he poured several glasses of water in a row to calm down.    

    His voice was a little trembling, and he deceived himself and said: " Hey, he shouldn't have seen me?" Who is it?"    

     The old man answered him in a good mood: "This is a bit complicated, let me tell you this, this kid obviously likes people, and goes to peep at people's homes every day, but he refuses to admit that he is a broken sleeve, I don't know what stimulated me last night, so I came here to see if he likes men."

    " Oh~" The explanation was very detailed, and Xiaoguan understood it all at once, but he didn't expect to look at the very scary man with a cold face It's so innocent.  

     "My lord, I'm ready." Xiao Guan, who went to wash off his makeup, entered the room. Although his facial features were not refined with makeup, they looked clean and comfortable. Those eyes are especially good, they are also phoenix eyes.  

    Yu Luocha stayed in the opponent's eyes for a while, and then moved away without hesitation, not as good-looking as Jiang Qi for a long time.  

     "Old man, let's go." Now he was in a hurry, and wanted to see if the person downstairs was still there, but he was too guilty to look.    

    When the old man saw if he was looking outside, he knew it instantly. Slowly shaking the wine glass: "It's already here, why are you leaving so fast, don't you want to test whether you have broken sleeves, come on, what's your name?"

    "Nujia Xiaoling~" the old man said to Yu Raksha completely ignored the death gaze shot over, and continued: "Xiaoling, go and serve him and fill him up with wine."  

    "Okay~"

    "Get out!" Yu Luocha yelled coldly, finally couldn't help the irritability in her heart, and looked downstairs again, but there was no sign of that person.

    Not only did this not dispel the guilt in his heart, but he became panicked.

    He immediately stood up from his seat, "Since you like it, stay here and play, I'm leaving first."

    The old man looked at his back and spat: "Tsk, you bastard!" The old man has long since stopped playing. Are you capable?

    But soon he became happy again, it seems that this stinky boy should have an answer in his heart, but he will definitely be severely taught by the Jiang family boy when he goes back.

    The wicked have their own grind.

    Jade Raksha's lightness kung fu was used to the extreme, so that Jiang Qi hadn't come back when he arrived in the courtyard. He wanted to find someone, but was afraid that when he went out to look for someone, he would come back, and the two of them missed it. So he obediently sneaked into Jiang Qi's room, hid in the same beam, in the same location, and so on.

    He waited for several hours, seeing that the sky was getting dark outside, he realized that something was wrong, sneaked out of the room, pretended to be a servant to inquire, and finally realized that Jiang Qi had already returned, but changed the room .

    Change, got, one, one, room, room! !

    It was over, he was really angry.

    Realizing this, Yu Luosha's legs were a little weak, and he used some silver to change places with the boy who was about to serve dishes, adjusted his expression, and walked towards Jiang Qi's changed room with his head down.