34

In a quiet and dark room, an ordinary-looking man had a lewd smile on his face, with transparent saliva hanging from the corner of his mouth, and toilet paper was all around him.

    Xiba watched blankly in the dark, and couldn't help being a little strange. Didn't the information say that the man in front of him was very strong? Why didn't the other party find him when he came? Or did the other party do it on purpose? The purpose is to make him relax?

    Thinking of this, Shiba's face became more serious, and he hid his aura more carefully.

    Two minutes later, at the moment when the man's body trembled violently and he closed his eyes, Shiba moved.

    It's a little surprising that the heart on Xiba's cat's paw is so easy. Isn't it said that the task target is very strong and careful? ! Could it be that his father lied to him to make him not take it lightly?

    Heart: Father is really hardworking.

    The man who did not rest in peace: "..."

    #小黄歌恶我! #

    "What is this?" Shiba, who was about to leave, suddenly saw the small player in front of the dead man, as if the goal of the previous mission was to deal with this thing... Fuck? ? ?

    He pressed the play button curiously.

    "Ah ↑ ah ↑ ah ↑ ah~~"

    Poof...

    Xiba's nose became hot, and two small red rivers flowed out.

    Shiba: "...!!!!"

    He touched his nose dully, looked at the blood stains in his hands and fell silent.

    #这定有有哪些#

    After a song was played, Xiba unplugged the power of the player for some unknown reason, and left with his arms in his arms.

    Return to Kukulu Mountain.

    As soon as Shiba came back, he locked himself in the room.

    Listening to the songs on the player all night, not only is my complexion not tired, but my eyes are bright and my spirits are radiant.

    After listening to the song again, Shiba began to struggle, and finally compromised to follow his inner search for a singer.

    Just at this time Jiang Qi released a new little yellow song "Green Humei".

    Shiba's stiff face was full of entanglements, should he click to listen... Finally

    , the impulse in his heart overcame the bottom line again, the man finished listening with his face flushed, his heart beating violently. Fortunately, with the resistance of listening to the majestic and dignified, he didn't get a nosebleed in excitement.

    Registered an account called Dashanli's Killer, and left a serious message under Jiang Qi's account: "It's better to breathe more." The

    following group of people agreed with him.

    Jiang Qi replied to the killer in the mountains: I didn't expect you to be such a killer, not serious? ( ?w? ?)

    Xiba who didn't expect to get a reply was stunned, his eyes suddenly lit up, but he was suddenly called unscrupulous , the bronzed skin on both sides of his cheeks couldn't help but blush.

    And the others who were never turned over the sign screamed.

    Purple mandala: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahh ! !