8

This banquet is the birthday of a partner of Atobubuchi, and he was invited to come. This kind of boring banquet Abubuchi can receive invitations every week, either for birthdays or marriages, or for the birthdays of their relatives, daughters, sons and grandchildren.

    So Atobuyuan has always turned a blind eye to such banquet invitations, but seeing Jiang Qi chatting with other bodyguards in a boring way, he couldn't help pulling him away again and again. What happens after he is pulled away? He was working and he couldn't let Jiang Qi stand by his side all the time, so he thought of the banquet.

    It's better than standing all the time.

    Just treat it as a date.

    Eh... By the way, did he say something just now?

    #遥近真实的应司大委员#

    "President Atobe." The host of the banquet is a middle-aged man with gray temples and a bit of a fat body. His eyes flashed when he saw Yuan Abuchi who walked in. It seems that the recent rumors are correct. Yes, Atobubuchi, who has always disliked attending banquets, will attend every once in a while.

    No matter what madness the president of the trace department has gone, this is an opportunity!

    The middle-aged man beckoned a young and beautiful woman not far away, and when she came to him, he asked: "Remember what I said?!" The young and beautiful

    woman smiled confidently, took his arm and said: "Don't worry, Daddy, I promise you will have a president's son-in-law soon."

    The middle-aged man nodded, with a flattering smile on his face, and led her towards Atobebuchi.

    At this time, Atobebuchi was gnashing his teeth and staring at someone who abandoned him and was eating crayfish with a happy face. Forget about his existence.

    "Jiang Qi!"

    "Eh?" Who is calling him? Jiang Qi raised his head in doubt, his mouth and hands were full of oil now, and his bright eyes were looking at Atobubuchi. He glanced at Atobubuchi with a dark face, then at the crayfish on the plate, then at Atobubuchi, then at the crayfish, and swallowed his saliva. After going back and forth three times like this, he finally made up his mind.

    Forget it, the goal of the strategy is still important.

    Jiang Qi reluctantly put down the crayfish in his hand, wiped his hands with a paper towel, and forced himself to look away. The originally bright eyes dimmed, which made many people who were attracted by his appearance feel a little bit nervous. Distressed. If it weren't for the fact that the other party was not easy to mess with Atobubuchi, they would have gone up to strike up a conversation to keep warm.

    Jiang Qiyan walked up behind Jibuyuan.

    Atobuyuan frowned, and said in distaste: "It's not gorgeous, why can't you rub the oil?"

    Jiang Qi was stunned, and stretched out his hands to look, the slender fingers were clean, without oil...

    Atobuyuan: "Mouth."

    Jiang Qi suddenly realized, no wonder he thought it was weird, it turned out that his mouth hadn't been wiped.

    Jiang Qi has always liked to eat lobster the most, probably because when he was a child at home, he saw other people eating delicious food, but he couldn't eat it.

    At that time, he remembered that when his stepmother and his elder brother came, the nanny made lobster. At that time, he was just able to eat meat, and he ate it for the first time. He liked it the first time, but he wanted to eat it again. When his brothers saw that he was happy, they deliberately put all the lobsters into their bowls.