158

"Take it away!" The butler viciously asked people to take this woman down. It was this woman who dared to commit the crime. The ranking of the best butlers announced by the owner every month and his performance this month must be ruined! !

    Jiang Qi: "Wait, ask her if she has any other accomplices."

    "Yes!"

    The housekeeper suddenly said: "Yes, she must not be able to find the place where the Patriarch lives alone, and the Patriarch is wise."

    Jiang Qi was speechless: " Come on, don't flatter me, and clean up a room for me." This room is like this, even if Lao Gong is guarding it, he doesn't want to live in it.

    The housekeeper who wanted to commit crimes and meritorious service did not dare to delay for a moment. In less than a quarter of an hour, a brand new room with everything and everything was tidied up. There was also a large bathtub cleverly placed in the room, and steam was bubbling from the top of the bathtub. .

    Housekeeper: I am so witty, the head of the house will definitely be very satisfied with me!

    Jiang Qi saw the bathtub with the size of three people, smiled lightly, and complained wildly in his heart. His family's old Gong came tonight, and the housekeeper thoughtfully let him take a bath. Do you want to marry your Patriarch so much? ! ! Actually, you are the steward of Yu Luocha, right? So considerate of him! !

    The housekeeper inexplicably appeared in cold sweat at the back of his head:? ? ?

    People can't collapse! Not once in the tub.

    Mr. Jiang, who had never seen such a storm, took off his clothes very calmly and naturally, revealing his fair and perfect body, especially those long legs, which were white and straight. Jiang Qi paused as he stepped into the bathtub, his fingers were ready to move.

    It's hard for him to pretend he can't hear such a loud gasp. Are you sure he doesn't know martial arts?

    He continued to move and stepped into the bathtub, the moderately warm water wrapped his body, and the exhaustion of the day dissipated, Jiang Qi couldn't help but groaned softly.

    Then the sound of swallowing saliva was immediately heard.

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    To Jiang Qi's surprise, not only did the other party do nothing after taking a shower, but he also didn't show up for the whole night, and he didn't do any pranks or anything like that. If it wasn't for Jiang Qi who could feel Yu Luocha's breath and that he was staying on the beam on the map, he might have thought that the other party hadn't come at all, and the gasping and swallowing sounds were all his illusions.

    Jiang Qi became interested, and called for a bucket of hot water to take a bath on time every day, and this person came to stay early every day. Several times he could clearly feel that the other party was about to jump off, but he held back every time.

    Oh, is this man addicted to voyeurism?

    Jiang Qi raised the corner of his mouth, tilted his head, rested his chin on one hand, and said proactively: "Mr. Thief, if you don't come down, you won't see me tomorrow~" Yu Luocha stopped breathing, deceiving herself,

    hold on, hold on, the other party Definitely not you!

    But who else but him? If someone else was here, he would have already been peeled and cramped.

    Jiang Qi: "The little brother on the beam?"

    Yu Luocha was startled, her body tilted, and her whole body fell down from the beam.