174

Zhang Wuji, who was still young, hid nervously behind his mother, with only a small head sticking out, and a pair of round eyes staring at everyone present.

    Yin Susu: "Come to Wuji, let me introduce you, he is your great master..."

    Yin Susu introduced everyone, and the kind attitude of the people around made Xiao Wuji not so scared at last, and obediently one by one shouted. Finally, he saw a child behind the crowd, his eyes lit up, he raised his head and asked, "Mother, I want to go there."

    Yin Susu also saw Song Qingshu, and couldn't help but smile and said, "Go."

    Xiao Wuji trot over nervously, Greeting in a low voice: "Master, senior brother..."

    Song Qingshu, who was about to sneak away, was taken aback. Hearing the sound and looking around, he found that it was the "wife" he had reserved. He quickly made a gesture of lowering his voice, and Zhang Wuji He covered his mouth with a snap. Staring at a pair of round eyes and nodding.

    It's kinda cute.

    Song Qingshu pinched his chubby cheek and sneaked him away.

    Song Qingshu brought him into the kitchen. At this time, there were not many people in the kitchen, and most of them were in the front hall to clean up the mess.

    Xiao Wuji: "Brother, what are we doing here?"

    Song Qingshu: "Of course we came to the kitchen to steal food."

    "Huh? Steal food?!"

    Song Qingshu covered his mouth: "Hold down!"

    Zhang Wuji blinked Eyes, keep nodding.

    Only then did Song Qingshu let him go, and said proudly: "Here are the meals made by my mother herself, and they are all without medicine. Didn't you see that the table of dishes on the table of Tai Shifu is gone!" Zhang Wuji

    since He hadn't eaten since he was brought here. It would be nice if others could guarantee that he wouldn't starve to death when he was in Ruyang Palace. What more food could a prisoner want? So now when he heard Song Qingshu say that there is something delicious, his stomach growled.

    Song Qingshu teased: "What's the sound?"

    Zhang Wuji clutched his stomach, his face flushed red. "I'm sorry."

    Only then did Song Qingshu realize that the other party had just escaped from the wolf's den, and took his hand, feeling sorry for the small and thin hands of the other party, and said, "You're hungry, senior brother will take you to eat." Zhang Wuji pursed his lips and closed his

    eyes Tears flashed in his eyes, and he quietly held the other's hand.

    Song Qingshu took Zhang Wuji around a corner and came to a separate kitchen. Zhang Wuji was surprised to find that there was a hole in the kitchen. He thought the kitchen was outside.

    Song Qingshu said with a smile: "This is a place my father opened up for my mother alone as a kitchen. Sometimes my mother will come here to cook something." After finishing speaking, he opened

    the steamer on the stove, and the steaming steam hit his face Come, the aroma is tangy, Zhang Wuji only feels more hungry.

    "Huh?"

    Zhang Wuji: "What's the matter, brother?"

    Song Qingshu asked him to look into the steamer, and saw that the steamer was full of different animal-shaped steamed buns, and the one in the middle was in contrast to the other beautiful steamed buns, which were strangely shaped. , I don't know exactly what to pack. Song Qingshu smiled embarrassingly: "I thought this was for fun, I didn't expect my mother to steam it." Zhang